NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Does anyone here seriously follow a football team

I follow Liverpool like flies around shit, going the Derby tommorow v Everton and am sitting in the Kop...Have traveled around the country to see them play, but not europe away, too young and have very little money!

Anyone else follow a football team?

I do not, and just because of this small reason I have almost nothing to say to any other bloke at work and they have nothing to say to me. Then they find out I'm religious ... and the lack of conversation continues.

Leeds United!

:D

I try to make a game every season (obviously is a little expensive coming from Ireland) and should be getting over for the end of March :D

The mighty green of glasgow, have seen over a hundred games. Sort of lost touch lately however.

I support the good ol toon and had a season ticket there for 3 and a half seasons. I saw alot in my time i would like to think. The first 1 and half season were great, we won almost every home game! Then of the last season there was that infamous match against aston villa where I believe Dyer and another Newcaslte player (who was it?!?!) fought on the pitch. I remember being in the airport later on that year and meeting Robson Green. He had been in New Zealand and apparently that was the no 2 piece of international news that month over there, second to i think it was the new pope...

..the toffees are gonna get a good toffee-ing tomorrow.. it's so lucky you get to go..

I've never had a chance to go but hopefully I'll be able to go to anfield in the future.. would make a perfect present somewhere down the line.. *cough*

I like a good match, but I don't really support any teams.

Usually get into International stuff though, I'm one of those.

I support the good ol toon and had a season ticket there for 3 and a half seasons. I saw alot in my time i would like to think. The first 1 and half season were great, we won almost every home game! Then of the last season there was that infamous match against aston villa where I believe Dyer and another Newcaslte player (who was it?!?!) fought on the pitch. I remember being in the airport later on that year and meeting Robson Green. He had been in New Zealand and apparently that was the no 2 piece of international news that month over there, second to i think it was the new pope...

Lee Bowyer.

Yup, Oxford United. Couldn't buy a season ticket this year though because of work, but I still manage to go to most games, home and away.

I might buy a season ticket to Worksop town. Conference North ftw.

Bit late for that.

I am also a Liverpool fan (the name 'Fields' was originally 'Fields of Anfield Road' :)). I don't get to go to Anfield as often as I would like these days unfortunately, and I'm incredibly jealous that you're going to the derby tomorrow! I hope you have a good time and I hope we stuff the bastards! :bouncy:

I am also a Liverpool fan (the name 'Fields' was originally 'Fields of Anfield Road' :)). I don't get to go to Anfield as often as I would like these days unfortunately, and I'm incredibly jealous that you're going to the derby tomorrow! I hope you have a good time and I hope we stuff the bastards! :bouncy:

As do I, I went the Goodison one as well :@

I don't follow chavball, rugby union on the other hand...

Chavball? The word chav is so overused that it is now without meaning please stop

Worksop Town's forum has 6248 registered users but only 16 topics and 16 posts.

Crazy

I wonder how many of those 6248 regurly go to home matches :hmm:

And if you don't like football, don't post here because frankly no-one cares.

Chavball? The word chav is so overused that it is now without meaning please stop

No I'd rather not stop thanks.

Yes professional football = a game stuck in the dark ages played by thugs = chavball.

Sign in to follow this