NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Oxigen_Waste

Politically incorrect cravings/desires.

We all have them...

I would like to kill a person, taste human flesh & beat someone up so bad that they will be beyond recognition (aggression gets my adrenaline flowing... it's a natural high!).

Me and Domstercool call ourselves niggas. Not out of a derogatory way, its more the fact that he's 1/4 Jamacian and i'm 1/2 Arabic.

As for desires? I dunno... I guess i'd quite openly kill a person i hated if there were no laws against it. But you'de really have to do something to make me want to do that to you.

One day I wish to pass a binding law holding international industry accountable for their operations and effects of it's subiduary companies on their respective local communities. A failure to commit will result in heavy levys and a restriction of the nature and quantity of contracts. Booohyah!

I'd love to fuck a dog in the ass.

Since I can't "blink" at you, I'll wink. ;)

I guess i'd quite openly kill a person i hated if there were no laws against it. But you'de really have to do something to make me want to do that to you.

If it was someone I hated... I'd definitely do it. But I'd really love to kill an innocent person. Guilty of nothing... just an act of "pure evil", you know? Taking the opposite approach of the one I actually take. Kill for no reason, just to know how it feels.

We all have them...

I would like to kill a person, taste human flesh & beat someone up so bad that they will be beyond recognition (aggression gets my adrenaline flowing... it's a natural high!).

That really is messed up. Really.

Oxigen_Waste, I can't imagine a future where you are not in prison.

And I'm talking straight jacket, padded cell, constant tranquillizers and many years without sunlight.

Please consider therapy.

I'm open to butchering certain people, if you know....it was allowed.

At a time when theres been so much loss on the forums dont you think this is a bit stupid and insensitive?

It's the internet kid, it's full of stupid and insensitive pricks.

Me and Domstercool call ourselves niggas. Not out of a derogatory way, its more the fact that he's 1/4 Jamacian and i'm 1/2 Arabic.

As for desires? I dunno... I guess i'd quite openly kill a person i hated if there were no laws against it. But you'de really have to do something to make me want to do that to you.

Have you seen the chris rock video on youtube about racism. He basically states black people are more racist.

Have you seen the chris rock video on youtube about racism. He basically states black people are more racist.

Well it must be true then ... if Chris Rock said it.

I have to say, I think one or two people do seem to be getting "political incorrectness" confused with "psychotic bloodlust."

I would like to kill someone too, but it would have to be with a gun. Not in a fight or with a knife or something.

This thread scares me...

And no nothing I would want to do that's illegal and stuff.

We all have them...

Ooooooookay, please stay away from all sharp objects. Seriously.

I think the most morally reprehensible thing I'd like to do is to inflict Chris de Burgh on a large unsuspecting public with no opportunity for escape. There lies true evil.

That's sick as fuck - killing an innocent person? What would you honestly achieve from seeing a dead body lying on the ground that could be someone's mother or father, or son or daughter? I wouldn't argue with anyone who wanted to kill a truly evil person they hated - I wouldn't do it myself but I wouldn't argue with it - but killing an innocent person...fuck me, you should get your head seen to. :confused:

1/2 Arabic.

Arabs arent niggers.

Anyway:

Nuke a country

Have a pet Lion, I would never have to buy dinner, they walk on the street.

Conquer the world

Make men 2nd class citizens

Make Battle Royale law

Bring torture to underachieving schools.

Sometimes when i sit down on a bus/train what ever, i look at the person sitting opposite me, and i wonder wouldnt it be halarious if i just threw him off.

I'd really love to kill an innocent person. Guilty of nothing... just an act of "pure evil", you know? Taking the opposite approach of the one I actually take. Kill for no reason, just to know how it feels.

If you were in that situation I would bet you would change your mind.

I get a lot of violent urges. So does Oxigen Waste, I've seen slap people before, it's not a beautiful sight.

We all have them...

this is, by the way, a heaving pile of shit. You wouldn't do a fucking thing given the chance!

Sign in to follow this