N-Europe

New Game Annoucement...Soon!

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite sure Golden Sun is 'popular' enough compared to the likes of Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Pikmin and Pilotwings

Kis Icarus has been dead for about 15 years and as far as I know Golden Sun has sold more as a series. Come on, Nintendo, we need some kickass RPG action.

Golden Sun 1 was a far better game than 2. Probably due to the cast, i got like 2/3rds into the Lost Age but i finished the original.

But it was a very open ending apparently on the second game... so who knows?

Golden Sun 1 was a far better game than 2. Probably due to the cast, i got like 2/3rds into the Lost Age but i finished the original.

But it was a very open ending apparently on the second game... so who knows?

I preferred 2, but it had one horrible problem. It never really told you where you needed to go, and when it did, it only told you the place name. I got over it, but most of my friends couldn't, and they hated 2. And don't get me started on the final boss. But the ending was quite open, and i want to see another one. Screw Pikmin for now!

Not quite sure Golden Sun is 'popular' enough compared to the likes of Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Pikmin and Pilotwings

Golden Sun is probably better known than Kid Icarus is these days.

I don't care about what other new games are coming out for now.

I wanna know when I can get my hands on Galaxy and MP3.

Golden Sun is probably better known than Kid Icarus is these days.

I don't care about what other new games are coming out for now.

I wanna know when I can get my hands on Galaxy and MP3.

Reggie said Galaxy could be anywhere between March and Christmas, and MP3 has disappeared off the radar completely, it's rumoured to be made into a Wi-Fi game.

Screw you! Luigis Mansion was awesome, one of the best games on any system these last 5 years

Go you! Totally 100% agree. It had that Nintendo feel and was a great Gamecube launch title!

The second one just has to be longer and have extra bits in it (more puzzles, bit of platformer?) and it will be great!

BRING ON LUIGIS MANSION 2! :yay:

My thought is it will be a game completely centred around the remote. a 'look what the remote can do' sort of game that was probably a pretty obvious and easy/quick to create game. I would go with Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion or PilotWings.

It prob won't be Mario Kart as I doubt that game has been decided on control-wise. They will prob want to gauge reaction to the different available control schemes before finalising a hallowed franchise such as MK.