Happy Birthday Fierce Link

LukeLee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Fierce

Now what's this that's not meant to be told to me? And why is Ash boasting about his manhood again.

(ok i just read that, it sounds like i've seen Ash's manhood, just to clarify, i have not, but i have seen his ego :heh:)

Anyway, have a great day Fierce

Low self esteem?

Haha no, I'm rocking the self-esteem lately. Ask LukeLee. I've become very confident and slightly cocky lately.

(ok i just read that, it sounds like i've seen Ash's manhood, just to clarify, i have not, but i have seen his ego :heh:)

You wish :p

Thanks for the replies, people. Really meant a lot to me.

Well, there's under 2 hours left until I am 20 + 1 day...and so my birthday will be over.

In all honesty, it's probably been one of the worst ones, due to obvious reasons. Apart from that night out, I haven't done anything all day. I've got a shitload of work to do, too, as well as fretting about the woman problems.

Here's to next year! Won't be hard to top this. :heh:

Thanks for the replies, people. Really meant a lot to me.

Well, there's under 2 hours left until I am 20 + 1 day...and so my birthday will be over.

In all honesty, it's probably been one of the worst ones, due to obvious reasons. Apart from that night out, I haven't done anything all day. I've got a shitload of work to do, too, as well as fretting about the woman problems.

Here's to next year! Won't be hard to top this. :heh:

Ashley's ego will be so big by then that he'll do a happy birthday strip for you :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!