Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum Love

DanielTimothy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably many months late, but I'm glad you came back Stocka.

I remember you left, having climbed the forum ladder to top and gaining mod-hood.

Thanks. I don't wish to go back to being a mod though.

Oh and, Laguna, i love you. You effing rock.

The sei is probably two syllables, you'd be surprised. You win forum love for being an intelligent poster who doesn't give me headaches.

I've never posted here, don't be mean.

I love you for that!

And you mean Say-i for sei? I could see that being possible.

Sometimes I try to follow the karaoke on anime OPs (when nobody is around) and I used to get caught out a lot by turning groups of vowels into one syllable when they were actually several, so now I'm always cautious. Those crazy vowels. You can't trust them.

Oh and re: person above! Well basically anyone who doesn't make my day bad with lame posts wins lots of love. Woo ^^

Sometimes I try to follow the karaoke on anime OPs (when nobody is around) and I used to get caught out a lot by turning groups of vowels into one syllable when they were actually several, so now I'm always cautious. Those crazy vowels. You can't trust them.

I will say Short likes anime. Which is good, now i will edit this post with an explanation.

An easy way to pronounce Sei

is to look at Sen-Sei

its pronounced like that.

by the way, Yamcha gave you this name probably because of the character Suiseiseki

What better thread to post my 1000th post in than here, and who better to give my love to than dabookerman. You're a hoot, a good friends of Stocka's (coincidence?!) and have good opinions when it comes to gaming.

Rawr! Aficionadoism!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!