N-Europe

Forum Love

DanielTimothy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You live in Sheffield, you're a northern English fella and apparently Guinness is £1.80 or something a pint in Sheffield. Well done sir, I like you.

^^ Edit - that was for Cube! Oops, didn't see the last post, sorry / nando /! :(

As for / nando /, you're from Ireland, that says enough. Another Irish one to add to the gang lol

You live in Sheffield, you're a northern English fella and apparently Guinness is £1.80 or something a pint in Sheffield. Well done sir, I like you.

£1.80 = General price for pint of coke. (Most beers/lagers/ciders cost £2.30ish a pint). But the "northern English fella" is right (Even though I lived in Wales most of my life)

..it worked.. I'm invisible :bouncy:

edit: actually, you went back and edited your post just to include me :heh:

..thanks.. very considerate : peace:

Supports Liverpool, who are responsible for letting me watch an ace game of football on saturday.

edit: KingOfHyrule: Lives in belfast, and he called me English instead of Welsh.

£1.80 = General price for pint of coke. (Most beers/lagers/ciders cost £2.30ish a pint). But the "northern English fella" is right (Even though I lived in Wales most of my life)

The northeners are cool, I have family over there and the accents are top class. So my mate lied to me about the pints then. :mad:Bastard...

Pints here are about £2.50 give or take 10p for imports etc., so you still win!

So...did I get it right that you're English but live in Wales, but are currently in Sheffield again?

Erm, you got rid of the "flogging the dead donkey" sig? thats a good thing.

Had to, it was in response to removal of the dead horse smilie brought upon by complaints driven by Dan Dare and other users about its improper use. Sad day that was... I rather liked that smilie...

Yamcha unlike many on this forum does not crave acknowledgement, instead respect follows him as a useful sidekick.

Acknowledgement is the point of this thread, there is no shame in it (if it's tasteful and not spam). I used to have Yamcha on my msn (If memory serves right). I love him because he picked Nami as his wife on Harvest Moon and Idolises Zelos Wilder. If I have people mixed up then I've just made a big fool of myself. :)