N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give me lazy details...If I like Command and Conquer and Pikmin would I like this?

I see no reason why you couldn't enjoy this as I grew up with the early C&C games and also loved Pikmin.

The only thing IMO that really differs is that the action in this is faster paced than those other two so some of the strategic element is lost to a minor degree.

I see no reason why you couldn't enjoy this as I grew up with the early C&C games and also loved Pikmin.

The only thing IMO that really differs is that the action in this is faster paced than those other two so some of the strategic element is lost to a minor degree.

...But there are certainly strategic elements? In that case I may as well buy it. :yay:

• 2 weeks later...

i cant afford it yet, just had to spend £65 on a falchion before the samurai sword ban kicks in. bloody stupid seeing as how its a medival weapon, but the government seems too think banning samurai swords is more effective then dealing with societies problems.

back on topic, i will buy this, the first was almost overlooked by me, which would have been a shame

Where was it that much Ike?

£27.93 @ TheHut

Seeing as you're intrested in trying to find a good price :heh:

I completed this on Saturday. Was ok, but not that diffrent to the first one, and I found the Wii controls harder to master than on GC. Didn't enjoy the single player mode that much, but the online mode was pretty cool, even if I only had decent games with Tales on here.

Boats and submarines (the only new things in campaign mode) were a joy to play around with.

You forgot planes, chopters, battlestation, artillery and a bunch of different infantery units.

What do you mean by "decent" anyway? >_>

In my opinion the game is worth every penny. Lots of new cool units and online is great.