Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like super mario strikers i think this will be an improvement as that you would not need to buy the original. I'm holding on for this.

Well, the two main complaints about the last one I had were:

- Chunky controls

- Lack of multiplayer.

This one fixes those adds online. Plus (IIRC) cities and factories (or equivalent) from the previous Wars titles.

I can definetely see where they come from with the multipalyer, but as for the controls you just had to get used to them.

The problem with contols were that they were quite complicated, but that was only because they had to be to get everything on one pad! But after some long sessions of play it was great!

Rumour for now people! BUT an updated list has come through which states this game is coming out in Europe in...2008! Along with Wii: Fit, Mario Kart, Brawl and Advance Wars II.

Sorry guys! Fingers crossed it's fake!

Rumour for now people! BUT an updated list has come through which states this game is coming out in Europe in...2008!

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit.

shit.

I hope it's wrong.

Rumour for now people! BUT an updated list has come through which states this game is coming out in Europe in...2008! Along with Wii: Fit, Mario Kart, Brawl and Advance Wars II.

Sorry guys! Fingers crossed it's fake!

Yea I read that list aswell,hope it's fake aswell.

More and more games are being delayed!

Although, would it have been over-shadowed by the other big Wii titles? I think so...

ARGH!

Instead of getting overshadowed by Metorid Prime 3 and Mario Galaxy, it will get overshadowed by Wii Fit, Smash Bros and Mario Kart.

I hate to say I told you so......

I REALLy want this game, but to be honest it'll probably do the game some good - now they better give us a good reason for it, and announce the best god damn headset weve ever seen!!!

Unless the delay is to make it more accesible for the casual gamer!! :o

I'm kidding...... I think!

Delays he? I love 'em! I used to despise games getting delayed, but as I've matured I've woken up to the fact that a finished polished product that's four months later than expected is better than a rushed half-arsed effort that all the reviews read... 'We REALLY wanted to love this, but all the small issues add up, if only they had spent another few months this would've been..."

Plus, it's a packed schedule already and I don't want this one getting lost. I loved the original soooo much and I just desperately want them to get this right.

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!