NEurope
david.dakota

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

Nah, not evil enough, or British enough lol

It was a true gem, but like many 'Cube games it lacked the multiplayer ptions that would've made it a classic.

How much to buy it now on cube

Like super mario strikers i think this will be an improvement as that you would not need to buy the original. I'm holding on for this.

Like super mario strikers i think this will be an improvement as that you would not need to buy the original. I'm holding on for this.

Well, the two main complaints about the last one I had were:

- Chunky controls

- Lack of multiplayer.

This one fixes those adds online. Plus (IIRC) cities and factories (or equivalent) from the previous Wars titles.

I can definetely see where they come from with the multipalyer, but as for the controls you just had to get used to them.

The problem with contols were that they were quite complicated, but that was only because they had to be to get everything on one pad! But after some long sessions of play it was great!

If there is a headset it will get announced at Leipzeg or else we would of known by now.

I mean this is looking great mulitplayer wise but this game needs voice chat, even if it's for friends only. Or do parental controls!

Rumour for now people! BUT an updated list has come through which states this game is coming out in Europe in...2008! Along with Wii: Fit, Mario Kart, Brawl and Advance Wars II.

Sorry guys! Fingers crossed it's fake!

Rumour for now people! BUT an updated list has come through which states this game is coming out in Europe in...2008!

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. shit.

shit.

I hope it's wrong.

Rumour for now people! BUT an updated list has come through which states this game is coming out in Europe in...2008! Along with Wii: Fit, Mario Kart, Brawl and Advance Wars II.

Sorry guys! Fingers crossed it's fake!

Yea I read that list aswell,hope it's fake aswell.

Yea I read that list aswell,hope it's fake aswell.

Unfortunately it looks legit. Damn I'm really looking forward to this aswell:(

More and more games are being delayed!

Although, would it have been over-shadowed by the other big Wii titles? I think so...

ARGH!

More and more games are being delayed!

Although, would it have been over-shadowed by the other big Wii titles? I think so...

ARGH!

Instead of getting overshadowed by Metorid Prime 3 and Mario Galaxy, it will get overshadowed by Wii Fit, Smash Bros and Mario Kart.

Instead of getting overshadowed by Metorid Prime 3 and Mario Galaxy, it will get overshadowed by Wii Fit, Smash Bros and Mario Kart.

I reckon April 2008 :(

Wow, that sucks nuts. This game looks interesting, even if I'm not completely hyped for it.

£35 extra for something else this year I guess. Money is tight :p

A prob I have with the original is that you could lock onto ur own guys, while trying to shoot the enemy, when there really wasnt much point for it.

I heard the traditional top down view RTS is also in this game. Haven't played the original but from what I've heard it really good.

If its anything like RTW then I will be buying this immediately!

I hate to say I told you so......

I REALLy want this game, but to be honest it'll probably do the game some good - now they better give us a good reason for it, and announce the best god damn headset weve ever seen!!!

Unless the delay is to make it more accesible for the casual gamer!! :o

I'm kidding...... I think!

Well, we didnt got a whole lot of info or media on this game for quite some time. If it means we'll get a better game in the end, I'll happily wait for it. Still, it's quite a shame though.

Delays he? I love 'em! I used to despise games getting delayed, but as I've matured I've woken up to the fact that a finished polished product that's four months later than expected is better than a rushed half-arsed effort that all the reviews read... 'We REALLY wanted to love this, but all the small issues add up, if only they had spent another few months this would've been..."

Plus, it's a packed schedule already and I don't want this one getting lost. I loved the original soooo much and I just desperately want them to get this right.