N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother

KKOB

Does anyone else find it slightly ironic that we apparently hate british people, with the top 3 people being foreign?

It's not surprising that Danielle and Jack went out low after whats happened and its rightly so. I really warmed to Ian, but i understand he was too quiet to do very well, or shall we say he was portrayed as being quiet.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shilpa deserved to win. Her and Ian were the only ones that really deserved to be winners.

Some people think she won due to the sympathy vote, but that is old news. If the racism thing happened this week she would have won, but its two weeks old ffs.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually fixed by endemol/channel 4 whatever, just to help ease their cause, and I would not for a second put it past them either.

Neither would I, really. With Shilpa winning, it looks like "justice has prevailed" and channel 4/big brother will come out smelling of roses. Nobody will care about the 'racism' now that Shilpa has won.

Neither would I, really. With Shilpa winning, it looks like "justice has prevailed" and channel 4/big brother will come out smelling of roses. Nobody will care about the 'racism' now that Shilpa has won.

Apparently a newspaper last week got hold of info that the final was going to be fixed and the order that everyone went out in last night was exactly as they had said.

I really dont get retro lover, how was she shit....omfg! she done well sticking in there after what happened, she dserverd to win

Ok ok, so she wasn't shit as such. But compared to the other 2 left (Dirk and Jermaine) i would've put her at number 3.

Apparently a newspaper last week got hold of info that the final was going to be fixed and the order that everyone went out in last night was exactly as they had said.

Yeah, but I could claim the next election is fixed by looking at opinion polls and predicting the outcome. I could also claim the Premier League is fixed and that Man U will finish top, Chelsea second and Liverpool 3rd. But if it happens it doesn't mean I'm right...

I reckon it was a fix. As was the Jade vs Shilpa vote. If shilpa would have went against jade the media would have had a field day "racist Britain" etc

Everyone I have asked said that they either wanted Dirk or Jermaine to win...I cant believe Shilpa got 60 odd % of the vote... unless India was allowed in on the voting?

I reckon fix.