NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Your New Years Eve plans

Apparently the Glasgow and Stirling events are off, which means loads more people will be going to the party I'm going too, not sure if thats a good or bad thing...

Apparently the Glasgow and Stirling events are off, which means loads more people will be going to the party I'm going too, not sure if thats a good or bad thing...

Dude, come to Wales.

For the love of God, everybody come to Wales. Liven up my night.

PUB!!

Had 2 stellas already (5pm) going down a mates at 5:30 for 2 hours or so then headin to pub (measure inn in caldicot) with loads of mates was £5 for ticket. Gunna be getting wrecked, dancing and having a good laugh cant wait :D

got taxi booked for 2am

Heading to the pub for a while with a few of my mates, then heading to a party with them and then whenever we leave the party we're heading back to mine to chill out, have a few more drinks and probably drunkenly play the wii. I was considering going to a club, but I'm not that bothered with clubs in general, plus the two local clubs are ridiculously expensive tonight. Should be a good laugh, as long as we don't get blown away by the gale force winds outside :D

Going to our neighbours in a while for a quick drink, then onto another neighbour for a curry, drinks and some wii action. The neighbour was going to buy a dvd quiz game, but i advised against it and we will be bringing along the wii! Don't think i'll get too drunk and the wife will only be having one as we have our 2 week old daughter..:)

Having a big smoke, got the bong and weed ready. Just need get to me mates, listen to bob, and forget its even new years.

Going to New Years party at Creation Nightclub in Manchester. Im sleeping there tonight and have to be back in Leeds for 8:45 the next morning...

Im not going to make it am i?

Got invited to a party, sounds shit and it'l be incredibly awkward because of the situation me and one of my friends are in.

Fuck going out, im gonna be un-social.

Dude, come to Wales.

For the love of God, everybody come to Wales. Liven up my night.

Why don't you come to us?

Bitch \O_O/

Why don't you come to us?

Bitch \O_O/

Hehe, where be you, Eevil?

Getting ready to go. I'm going to strain myself and will try to have a good time. It will kill me or probably leave me infertile. But meh!

I'm torn between 3 house parties, 2 pubs, one girlfriend, and some girl I fancy.

The magical world of Nottingham.

I'm torn between 3 house parties, 2 pubs, one girlfriend, and some girl I fancy.

The other lass. Nothing says happy new year better than cheating on getting off with another lass in front of ye missus.

Getting ready to go. I'm going to strain myself and will try to have a good time. It will kill me or probably leave me infertile. But meh!

Good attitude. Keep expectations low so that if anything pleasant does happen it's a lovely surprise.

Well I'm getting ready to go. Got some old school break beats on to get me in the mood and I've eaten a meal containing five cloves of garlic, which should ward off all females and vampires for the night. Excellent.

My party I'm going to starts in 15 minutes, I wont be leaving for another hour though as I have to wait for my mum/car to come home from work so that my dad can drive me. I have my skittle vodka/jelly baby vodka sitting in my fridge, I hope it turns out all right!

I was in a bit of a bad mood but as it gets closer to 2007 i'm getting happier. I'm always like that with New Years Eve, always looking forward to when it's over. I'm leaving here at around 9.45, and don't excpect much as it sounds like the party is going to be shit but ah well. Don't plan to drink much although if i'm not enjoying it i'll probably have no choice. I won't let myself get too drunk though, i'm too sensible for that, and I never 'plan' to get pissed.

Good attitude. Keep expectations low so that if anything pleasant does happen it's a lovely surprise.

Hehe, cheers.

The magical world of Nottingham.

Christ, Eeeeevil. That's blimmin' miles away.

Anyway, I be off now. Here's hoping for a good night. *crosses fingers, legs and toes*

Oh jeez the crappy fireworks have begun. My neighbour always does them when they get the oppurtunity and they're awful.

Staying in, as my friend who was drivin me home is a bit ill, and therefore not going out. Ah well. Will see the new year in with the family. Anyone up for Tetris or 42ATC on DS wifi if you're stuck in? lol Pm me!

Staying in, as my friend who was drivin me home is a bit ill, and therefore not going out. Ah well. Will see the new year in with the family. Anyone up for Tetris or 42ATC on DS wifi if you're stuck in? lol Pm me!

I don't have a clue how I'm going to get home, I dont think I'll be able to stay at the party. I'm either going to have to beg a friend to let me stay at theirs or walk the equivalent of a 15min car journey...

Sign in to follow this