Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D&G stuff is expensive, i was trying on a jacket which was £355 but i didn't bother with it.

Edit: Yes nightwolf?

I do seem to be an anomaly in the sense that I don't see the point in buying a plain blue T-shirt for almost £100 because it says in tiny letters who made it...

If it was vaguely visually interesting, maybe. Had something on it. :hmm:

But then I oppose Abercrombie/jack Wills etc for selling adverts as clothes, so yeah.

Haha took the words out of my mouth.

But that T-Shirt without the logo, would be £3 in Primark lol

:bowdown:

It's not even that though, it's the fact that I could buy an expensive T-Shirt (£30) and it would be fucking awesome looking, AND good quality. (As obv. D&G is better quality than Primark)

But yeah.

Related but not, I want this;

14596829_04_b?$detailmain$

It's £19...it is lovely though.

What? How on earth can that plain blue t-shirt be worth £85!?

Because having some prick write his name/s on it increases the value tenfold. My Step dad and sister seem proud for paying shitloads for the Ralph Lauren [or whoever] to have his name etched in tiny print [despite the fact the lens' were from Specsavers(or whatever)] and expect everyone else to be impressed.

It's different with glasses, though.

True. People spend more for a smaller name. My step sister says "These are [brand]", no one gives a shit for you bragging about it, and no one cares thereafter. I buy the cheapest frames I can get which look decent, and I get my lens' paid for by the government.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!