Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

That's excellent. I'm going to dig out my old LEGO from the loft sometime and see what I can make. (Most probably a crappy little house.)

Thats all normal people can make, that along with space ships, rubbish boats, an a few other things... They just all look like houses thats all.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah cool, so you're not just interested in buying sets and building them as models, which is what I'd do. You use all the pieces and make your own designs. Cool! Would you love to be a designer for legoland? Do you think you could make a smoothly animated stop-motion film using lego!?

Ah cool, so you're not just interested in buying sets and building them as models, which is what I'd do. You use all the pieces and make your own designs. Cool! Would you love to be a designer for legoland? Do you think you could make a smoothly animated stop-motion film using lego!?

I would LOVE to be a LEGO set designer. Not so much for actual Legoland.

I do like displaying some of the models! Like particularly the Star Wars ones, and the Castle ones. Definitely going to make a massive castle one day. Also one of the first things I want to make is a Mighty Morphin PR Megazord.

I think with the right tools and more patience I could do an okay design....a few years back I did some....interesting stop animation ones...but it was using my phone. And I forgot to mute the TV so Batman sounds like Ricky Gervais! :heh:

I didn't really plan on getting it, but the selection of CDs in that store (a small gamestore) wasn't that big, but those three were the best picks for me probably. Happy with them. =)

Flinky also got some CDs, namely:

catatonia_international_velvet_front.jpg

You win at life.

Listen to Part Of The Furniture and love it.

Well if Daft gets the Megazord then id like the Dragonzord please!

Wow...Hadn't even thought of the prospect of Dragon/White Tiger Zords.

I will actually post pictures when I'm done. It should be sometime this year...first half maybe? As we will be moving out soon...ish. Need to discuss finance/beg for money (no though ;)) with my father when I see him next week. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!