Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about that. The first two are truly great, the third is OK and the 4th is rubbish. I'm happy with my DVDs staying with the first two movies.

although, you may still have a point due to the extended version of Aliens being included in the box which may be worth it. Not seen it myself though, it could be bobbins.

The fourth I consider just a fun film to watch when I'm sad, lol!

Yeah Alien and Aliens are suitably retouched/extended whatnot, and Alien3 has the Factory Cut, which is a lot better, although they change the ending slightly.

I have a fetish for both Xenomorphs and Sigourney Weaver though, so I'm biased.

box-l.jpg

Donkey%20Kong%20Jungle%20Beat%20-%20jaquette.jpg

£16 for both of them. Some old cube games I always wanted but never got round to buying =) Now to dig the Cube out from the loft.....

Wow, you bought these games 2 days after Nintendo announced porting them to Wii. (At least I think Mario Tennis was mentioned to be ported as well.)

Pair of these...

hp400.jpg

£18

ok my review of these:

They sound really nice. They're loud, bassy, give excellent, precise sound.

The sound reduction is amazing. The padding around the cans really fits around your ears so they block out *alot* of ambient noise you don't want. Last night I hooked them up to my amplifier and I couldn't hear anything else! that's with my pretty noisy pc, too.

only slight complaint is that I'm not used to the fit on my head yet. I need to give it a bit more time but they're not as easy to wear as my old wrap arounds. It's probably just me though- they're the heaviest 'phones I've bought so I need to get used to them.

very nice, though. Philips SBC HP400 if anyone's thinking of buying a pair of headphones any time.

Meh, I don't have a Wii so that doesn't phase me much. I've played tennis before and think it's great, anyone played Jungle Beat?

I have Jungle Beat and I absolutely loved it. Very original game, though all the clapping made my hands hurt, heh.

Went on a short shopping trip with my sister. =)

Got myself a cheap (€5) shirt for exercising purposes. It's not my favourite colour (some light green), but my sister already got the one I wanted (light blue). Oh well. =P

And got myself a scarf for €12, yay! I like the print on it. =D

Foto22.jpg

And also, these arrived today. =D

41L-4-H2cjL_SL500_AA240_.jpg

sigurros_med.preview.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!