• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
I also got these for the same price. ^^

EDIT: Urgh! The image cropping is ugly.

I paied £20... nuuu.

Still, they rip the shit out of the old CX300 and they were really good.

Guest Jordan
Inner earphones always fall out of my ears. :(

Most of them come with sets of fittings for different ear sizes.

5855286x.jpg

Just pre-ordered it on Play.com, states that its released this Friday, but I highly doubt it as no other retailer seems to be taking orders for them yet.

-EDIT- O, and Dyson, you win for buying those shirts <3 I still only got the original "I Pwn N00bs" one :P

Guest Jordan

FF7: CC is a pretty good game, apart from the leveling system... and the fact Seprioth is in it.

Angeal and Zack are far more interesting characters than that 'tard.

Looks like this

crisiscorepspscreen001yu0.jpg

Oh holy shit =| is Pandora's Battery compatible with the slim and lite consoles?

FF7: CC is a pretty good game, apart from the leveling system... and the fact Seprioth is in it.

Angeal and Zack are far more interesting characters than that 'tard.

Whats up with the levelling system? I havent heard about it, but surely it cant be as bad as Final Fantasy II's experimental system? (I liked it, but it was just too awkward to consider maxing every thing like I usually do)

Guest Jordan
Oh holy shit =| is Pandora's Battery compatible with the slim and lite consoles?

Its probably going to be hackable.

Whats up with the levelling system? I havent heard about it, but surely it cant be as bad as Final Fantasy II's experimental system? (I liked it, but it was just too awkward to consider maxing every thing like I usually do)

Its on a random roulette system, sometimes you can level up randomly 3 times in 3 battles and then go donkeys without leveling up once.

A top and shirt from TopMan, £39

3 tops, some sandal things, brightly coloured laces and FUCKING AWESOME ORANGE SUNGLASSES....

£74

I swear you need to go and buy stuff from somewhere cheaper! You are getting ripped off.

See this is the only reason I like primark, I could get all that for about 20quid from there. Even new look (and yes it does have a mens before anyone argues with me) is bloody cheaper! :heh:

I swear you need to go and buy stuff from somewhere cheaper! You are getting ripped off.

See this is the only reason I like primark, I could get all that for about 20quid from there. Even new look (and yes it does have a mens before anyone argues with me) is bloody cheaper! :heh:

^ What she said. Seriously.

But I'm not on a budget :P

And they're pretty :o