Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

*jealous of people on holidays*

Meh, 11th year without one *sigh* Next year Japan though! And maybe Germany fro a couple weeks in easter next year or during Christmas Break . . . ANYWHO

southoftheborderwestoftff6.jpg

starbucks1.jpg

milk-choc-digestive.jpg

eye_of_the_storm1.jpg < Another Month Of.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0282979C-2-NINTENDO-WAVE-RACE-BLUE-STORM-GCN.jpg

I was playing this yesterday afternoon as it has been a while and it is one of my favourite games ever (high praise :heh:) ..I love it and I hope you get the same enjoyment from it!

ed-boxart.jpg

..and seeing this picture has made me want to get this out to play it again :heh: ..I just don;t have time at the moment.. but great game : peace:

I was playing this yesterday afternoon as it has been a while and it is one of my favourite games ever (high praise :heh:) ..I love it and I hope you get the same enjoyment from it!

Well, I do have your save file, so I'm sure I'll get exactly the same enjoyment. ;)

Well, I do have your save file, so I'm sure I'll get exactly the same enjoyment. ;)

..don't use the save file :heh: ..it has everything unlocked.. you'd have a much better time going through the game yourself :smile: It's a great game and super fun to play :yay: ..Ryota Hayami is the way to go :grin:

Guest Stefkov
Yay for Manchester :D

Indeed. I went up that Hilton tower thingimbob. To the 23rd floor I think. Looked down through some glass floors. Proper disorientating.

Whats that....London Eye thing?

Some wheel. I'm sure it was travelling around places, but it was a good attraction in Manchester so they brought it back. I think.

(By the way, what is the big ship you see when you change system? You see the Normandy shoot past it)
...that's the Mass Effect relay that the game gets it's name from :p It's what's launching you off to other systems.

Guest Jordan

Buy either: Sennheiser (sp) CX300 or CX500 if you like inner ear headphones. The latter produce some of the best audio i've heard from tiny headphones.

Buy either: Sennheiser (sp) CX300 or CX500 if you like inner ear headphones. The latter produce some of the best audio i've heard from tiny headphones.

Thanks, they look pretty good, and not too expensive. I just need to find a shop that sells them now as I want to have them for Friday.

_44596984_traintickets.jpg

going to

manchester_main.jpg

Return for £14. Thurs-Sun

That's Deansgate Locks on the pic... shudder. Don't go there unless you want to pay ridiculous prices and listen to RnB with the slightest possible chance of seeing a Man Utd player or Hollyoaks so-called star. My mate went up to one of the Hollyoaks girls and got a slap... it was epic! I dont know who she was though as i didnt watch it at the time.

Hit-up Fifth Ave if you're an indie boy or Jilly's rockworld if you're a metal fan instead. I miss Manchester :(

Hit-up Fifth Ave if you're an indie boy or Jilly's rockworld if you're a metal fan instead. I miss Manchester :(

Yuck @ 5th Ave, and also 42s sucks balls! Cheap alcohol makes students feel sick! Also greasy men are not attractive, how come some guys don't understand this simple fact?! Jilly's is alright, not my thing anymore-it was int he past surprisingly-Good thing about Manc is that no matter your tastes, there's somewhere awesome to go out. I prefer electro/house/dance music so i love essential/homoelectric and the legendary Sankeys and warehouse project.

Manchester really does rock. HARD.

Anywho, today i bought :-

flying_fox_shower_gel.jpg

And looooaaadddsss of coffee :D

Thanks, they look pretty good, and not too expensive. I just need to find a shop that sells them now as I want to have them for Friday.

eBay has the CX300 ones for like £10. I really want some sennheiser iPhone earphones but they're expensive, so the Apple ones will do me for now :(

eBay has the CX300 ones for like £10. I really want some sennheiser iPhone earphones but they're expensive, so the Apple ones will do me for now :(

Problem is I'm going to London at the weekend and I need them for then. Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind if I cant find them anywhere here!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!