N-Europe

Stocka

Ordered yesterday for £32 from Game. Arrived today.

mario-kart-wii-box.jpg

Thanks for the code welsh_gamer. :D

all those games except spongebob <3 ffx-2 is abit disappointing but it's quite fun to play and ff12 is just bad I never got half an hour in. :(

I never played X-2 as my brother's mate told me it was shit. I played FFXII and it is indeed complete shite. I had FFX but I lost it somehow. It had my memory card in it as well. :(

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never played X-2 as my brother's mate told me it was shit. I played FFXII and it is indeed complete shite. I had FFX but I lost it somehow. It had my memory card in it as well. :(

If you were to find it cheap I'd say buy it for lolz, it's quite fun to play if you want to play girlies and be a moogle and stupid things like that, collecting the outfits is quite strange.

I'm tempted to go play it actually, start from scratch ^_^, I don't have the paitence for ffx at the moment it's mostly alooottt of running around.

pG01-3903449p275w.jpg

gym gloves stop my hands getting f**ked up likethey are now.

Hmm, may get me a pair of these...

Has anyone bought the Ministry Of Sound: Chilled 1991-2008 (3CD) compilation? If so, is it a good mix of relaxing tunes? Like alot of the artists on there so might buy anyway.

Im...lets say...acquiring it at the moment. But most of the stuff from the advert seemed to be classics so expecting it to be awesome.

Yeah when lifting heavyier weights. Gloves also aid you to lift heavier weights and do more reps. As your not concentraiting on the paid your hands are in.

I'm not lifting enough yet then, for that to be a problem. Only problem I get is when doing DB curls, it slips a bit when I do low-rep, high weight. Maybe gloves would help...

I'm not lifting enough yet then, for that to be a problem. Only problem I get is when doing DB curls, it slips a bit when I do low-rep, high weight. Maybe gloves would help...

They should give you much better grip. mine were from argos £9.99