Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah giving my second hand xbox some love now that its dead and you can't even trade the games in. Prices have plummeted and I can get some classics that I missed out on first time round. Next is doom 3 if someone starts selling them for proper prices on ebay.

Try strangers wrath I love it ^.^ plus fable, can't go wrong with fable! :yay:

Try strangers wrath I love it ^.^ plus fable, can't go wrong with fable! :yay:

Well hot damn that was a game on my virtual list that i keep forgetting to write down. Thanks for that. Fable was awesome. Played the version with extra bits on the PC. Love the stone wall that had a name from the letters T H I S. You can imagine, knowing the game was humurous, what I initially spelt. The wall wasn't happy lol. To the Ebay!

Yeh if they have it in stock. You can buy it off the website for £5, however delivery is £5, so i reserved it and picked it up from store. It had a £30 sticker on the case.

Cool! I tried to reserve one and pick it up...(cause it states £4.99 on the website) but it won't let me? Perhaps they've realised or something....

Cool! I tried to reserve one and pick it up...(cause it states £4.99 on the website) but it won't let me? Perhaps they've realised or something....

I wouldn't have thought so, i only reserved it like 4 hour ago before picking it up. Maybe it's out of stock at your store? Although i would still advise you to check instore to see if the game is in stock. As with the looks of it there stock tracking doesn't look very good. The guy at the desk said there was only one in stock, however arrived with 3 when he came back from the stockroom.

Well hot damn that was a game on my virtual list that i keep forgetting to write down. Thanks for that. Fable was awesome. Played the version with extra bits on the PC. Love the stone wall that had a name from the letters T H I S. You can imagine, knowing the game was humurous, what I initially spelt. The wall wasn't happy lol. To the Ebay!

haha I love fable, I'm looking forward to getting my xbox360 at christmas (i've decided on a wii first boo) and play it! :yay:

haha I love fable, I'm looking forward to getting my xbox360 at christmas (i've decided on a wii first boo) and play it! :yay:

Can't shake the feeling that the 360 is hell spawn sent to earth in disguise. I would get one, but damn i need to play MGS4. Plus what good console constantly threatens you with something called the red ring of death (actually its not a console but PCs with their blue screen of death, dare I say an old friend I havent seen in awhile :blank: ).

Anyways just won this:

doom3.jpg

doom_3.jpg

Will play it at night with the lights off for mucho scare factor

Can't shake the feeling that the 360 is hell spawn sent to earth in disguise. I would get one, but damn i need to play MGS4. Plus what good console constantly threatens you with something called the red ring of death (actually its not a console but PCs with their blue screen of death, dare I say an old friend I havent seen in awhile :blank: ).

Anyways just won this:

doom3.jpg

doom_3.jpg

Will play it at night with the lights off for mucho scare factor

People can't get over the RROD can they? New 360's don't have that issue.

People can't get over the RROD can they? New 360's don't have that issue.

I have friends that would beg to differ. Failure rate is only down to about 10-15% IIRC

EDIT: If it wasn't for MGS4 and RROD, I would get a 360. But I am a cautious person by nature and upbringing and you won't believe the type of bad luck that I get.

I have friends that would beg to differ. Failure rate is only down to about 10-15% IIRC

EDIT: If it wasn't for MGS4 and RROD, I would get a 360. But I am a cautious person by nature and upbringing and you won't believe the type of bad luck that I get.

Could you do me a favor and tell your friends to stop playing their 360 in the oven? :heh:: peace:

Could you do me a favor and tell your friends to stop playing their 360 in the oven? :heh:: peace:

If by playing it in the oven = turning it on then I already told them, but they can't get a refund so they just have to stick with the choice they made. Even if there was no RROD, MGS4, DISGAEA 3(!), FFXIII and Killzone 2 are things that I want more than anything on the 360.

I had the blue screen of death with my computer this morning >.< But I know what you mean if I get one I'm worried it'll break.

Guest Jordan

Man, what are you people doing to your PC's to get BSOD's?

I have a Pentium 3 running Windows XP thats never had a single BSOD in the last 4 years. My desktop and my laptop, that are running Vista SP1 have never BSOD'd.

As for RROD, i've only had 1 in the 4 360's i've had and that was because the disc drive broke. The second was due to huge on screen artifacts and the third is still live and kicking at Letty's and my Elite is pretty flawless.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!