• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

9231_mario_kart_wii-orig.png

mgs4_box_up.jpg

ninja-gaiden-2.jpg

I was going to pre order GTA4, then i realised i have no hope in hell and i'd pick it up whenever i could find it.

Guest Jordan
Exactly what I think, even if it wasn't it was very cheap :P It's a shame the game has the most annoying sound effects ever.

Do not diss the cat sound.

"Mow, mow, mow, mow, mowwww."

:D

Do not diss the cat sound.

"Mow, mow, mow, mow, mowwww."

:D

The problem is the way they include them, it's just brain busting. The PS2 Katamari Sounds were annoying too, but they were so masterfully mixed into the game they were simply hilarious. But no, I do not diss the cat lol

no-more-heroes-big.jpg

£9.99 (£25 at Game - £15 on reward card)

And for the lols factor bought it from the Game I used to work at. And while there I stole another Mario Kart hat, a Mario Kart giftcard and a few of those Dark Sector comics as the artwork is cool.

Hmm, think I'll buy a poster for uni ^.^ oo 11quid, thats quite cheap!

Sadly, starting Thursday, the art will be a bit more expensive for UK buyers, since they'll include the VAT price in it then. They'd been paying that up to now, but so starting Thursday they'll have it included in the price. I know nothing about VAT though, so no idea how much that's going to be. D:

Hmm, thats abit of a blow, out of interest how much do you get out of them?

I wouldn't mind paying for it, just when I have money ^.^

I get 20% of the price you pay (without the shipping added to it of course). I can change my markup to be more, but then of course the price becomes higher.

I get 20% of the price you pay (without the shipping added to it of course). I can change my markup to be more, but then of course the price becomes higher.

That's not much considering it's your art, bit unfair, but it's nice to see it being displayed anyway! :)

I'll probably buy one nearer my birthday, I really like the cake and rainbow one, so I muuuuuust have posters for my bare hall room at uni :(

Guest Jordan

52bvvdd.jpg

Cheaper on the PSN, stores around here are charging £35+ for it...

The most accessable GT i've played, mucho fun too.

That's not much considering it's your art, bit unfair, but it's nice to see it being displayed anyway! :)

I'll probably buy one nearer my birthday, I really like the cake and rainbow one, so I muuuuuust have posters for my bare hall room at uni :(

Yeah it might seem a bit unfair, but they only get the rest of the money cause that's how much it costs to make I guess (at least as far as I know), plus probably a small percentage.

If I had the means I'd sell my art myself, but sadly I can't print at that quality. =P

Yeah it might seem a bit unfair, but they only get the rest of the money cause that's how much it costs to make I guess (at least as far as I know), plus probably a small percentage.

If I had the means I'd sell my art myself, but sadly I can't print at that quality. =P

I'm guessing there's not really anywhere as good and popular as red bubble? Well I'll pay for two in a couple of months anyway ^.^, considering I can get them in a2/a1 :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!