Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, rokh, why do you post these? 'cause, as cold as it may sound, nobody in here really cares about your little perversions. (I ain't insulting them, I actually find them interesting, but they are, by definition, perversions)

It just seems like a huge waste of time. :smile:

Really, and how do you define a huge waste of time?

Whether or not anyone responds, I couldn't care less, but this is a thread for purchases, right? In which case I've stuck with the threads purpose, care to tell me how I'm wasting my time.

Really, and how do you define a huge waste of time?

Whether or not anyone responds, I couldn't care less, but this is a thread for purchases, right? In which case I've stuck with the threads purpose, care to tell me how I'm wasting my time.

You're posting to yourself. Care to tell how that's in anyway productive?

(anyway, I'm off, see you later)

You're posting to yourself. Care to tell how that's in anyway productive?

(anyway, I'm off, see you later)

Yeah but so is pretty much everyone else who posts the billionth game they bought or their lunch or whatever. This is a thread that usually doesn't spark many responses anyway, so there's nothing wrong with what rokhed is posting.

technically if he bought it he can post it, if he bought those shoes he is well within his rights to post it even though some people might not care for his "perversions" The guy can walk around in a dress and high heels till the cows come home for all i care. I quite enjoy seeing what he purchased, its a change from the sea of video games, sweets and "booties"

EDIT:

reuc.jpg

RE:UC get!

Honestly, rokh, why do you post these? 'cause, as cold as it may sound, nobody in here really cares about your little perversions. (I ain't insulting them, I actually find them interesting, but they are, by definition, perversions)

It just seems like a huge waste of time. :smile:

Hey hold on. This thread is for posting your purchases. If Rokhed has gone and got himself some nice shoes and wants to post them why not? cos errmm thats what this thread is for.

If people don't acknowledge them then again so what, a lot of posts in here go un-noticed to be honest.

Anyway, I have purchased nothing today :smile:

Guest Stefkov
I wouldn't say a book is really necessary to learn hiragana, there's plenty of good sites if you want to learn on your own. But I suppose this book will be better.

Are you learning Japanese entirely on your own, or are you following courses?

I know there are some sites, I think it was you who learnt off a site, I've had the link for a while.

It's just, just reading won't do it for me. There's the listening learning and the doing/practical one aswell. Can't remember the exact words but I think I'm more of a doing person, listening and reading won't make it just settle in. Got the book so I don't have to sit at a computer screen to learn.

I'm trying to learn by myself for now. When I get to Uni I'll hopefully be taking on a course to learn it.

I know there are some sites, I think it was you who learnt off a site, I've had the link for a while.

It's just, just reading won't do it for me. There's the listening learning and the doing/practical one aswell. Can't remember the exact words but I think I'm more of a doing person, listening and reading won't make it just settle in. Got the book so I don't have to sit at a computer screen to learn.

I'm trying to learn by myself for now. When I get to Uni I'll hopefully be taking on a course to learn it.

Good luck with that! I'm learning it at University now. It's difficult, but very fun. Hiragana and katakana are easy, it's Kanji that's a real bitch. And grammar too.

がんばってください。

The only one I did post got responses, but I don't usually post in this thread.

Whys that, too skint/tight to buy stuff, or just ashamed of what you've bought?

Anyway, my most recent purchases.

dec0_1.JPGx2

37488051_tp.jpg

Should go well with my new dress and shoes for the Christmas party I'll be going to.

Whys that, too skint/tight to buy stuff, or just ashamed of what you've bought?

Nah... just not really into the being ignored thing. This whole thread just seems pretty pointless to me.

But since you ask, my last purchases were 13 dildos of different sizes. I've finally found an interesting collection.

Guest Stefkov
Good luck with that! I'm learning it at University now. It's difficult, but very fun. Hiragana and katakana are easy, it's Kanji that's a real bitch. And grammar too.

がんばってください。

Cheers. I've been planning on learning for years now. I found a massive file to download and have that with tapes and books. It's like 6 gig. Some videos from '84 in there aswell.

Cheers. I've been planning on learning for years now. I found a massive file to download and have that with tapes and books. It's like 6 gig. Some videos from '84 in there aswell.

Say, are those videos by any chance called "Yan and the Japanese people"? We use those in class, they're hilarious.

Guest Stefkov

Yeah they are. I've only watched the first, My name is Yan. I was laughing through most of it. Mainly cos the host is an American who's called Altheus..

Still I did learn a few things off it.

Nah... just not really into the being ignored thing. This whole thread just seems pretty pointless to me.

But since you ask, my last purchases were 13 dildos of different sizes. I've finally found an interesting collection.

You must have one serious long term rectal enlargement program planned.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!