NEurope

If everything goes right, I should just have bought myself a ticket to Dallas for about 858 euro. =D

Three week trip in July, oh yeah!

In your endo...

AIR-FIVE!

Gabesus jordan! you are made of money..

@eenuh: What is there to see in dallas?

Brand new Ipod Shuffle 1gb 2nd gen @ 33 squids including p&p from ebay

ce3lqiMkxuOv6.jpg

barrrrginnnnnnnnnnn

@eenuh: What is there to see in dallas?

My boy. =3

(though he lives an hour away from Dallas)

XT0106_box.jpg

rockstar-table-tennis.jpg

Nowhere had GH2, and i wanted to get rid of GRAW 2, so i picked up these for £41 altogether. And i paid £12.

Also, Librarian. WELL DONE! :D

XXS O_O

I know you're skinny but isn't that going to look like a... sports bra or something?

XXS O_O

I know you're skinny but isn't that going to look like a... sports bra or something?

Most of my recent purchases are XXS. It doesn't mean the length, its the slimfitness....its slim fitting!

how much were they stocka???

My pair of Diesel's I'm wearing now are getting old and I need a new pair.....the prices are putting me off tho.....

Got them for £45, meant to have RRP of £150 though

Yeh, my current diesels cost me £150!!!! Now that I need a new pair, I think I might go somewhere cheaper like River Island or sumthin like that......how did u get them for £45???? Thats a bargain!

Yeh, my current diesels cost me £150!!!! Now that I need a new pair, I think I might go somewhere cheaper like River Island or sumthin like that......how did u get them for £45???? Thats a bargain!

ebay lol. And yes they are new. I think you get cheaper on ebay because of the sizes, like if you think about it, how many people exactly your size will be looking at it at that time?

pTRU1-2906466reg.jpg

Another one for 98p in Game. I think I'll get two more just so that I have four. That feeling of completion. :D

B000FNA2D2.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_V44280576_AA280_.jpg

Got the beta version from Game for 1.99. I can't play until the free period starts tomorrow, but it sure as hell looks awesome. I might preorder the full game from Amazon if I like it.

i was looking at lotro but its a monthly pay to play like WoW.

But its lotr which warrants the purchase..

Got it yesterday, so far im loving it. The wii controls are fun. Havent tried the gamecube or classic controls yet.

[ATTACH]964[/ATTACH]

Also got this mp3 as a gift :) only 1g tho.

[ATTACH]963[/ATTACH]

PHOTO49.jpg

I'm buying a signed picture of Connor Trineer tomorrow from a little nerdy shop in Newcastle.

For a split second I thought you bought the jumpsuit.

I'm buying a lot this weekend. Got LOTR Online already as someone else mentioned above.

Plus I'm replacing this (Philips 14PT2666):

B00008Z9XI.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

with this (Toshiba 26WLT66):

26WLT66.jpg

From 14" to 26". Not got my Wii yet, but I cannot face the idea of playing Wii Sports on a 14". Plus now I get 480p :awesome: