NEurope

Mines >

17042007040.jpg

hurrah indeed!!!! finally a computer that can keep up with me!

But a Mac - a computer that hardly anyone produces software.

Sony Vaio laptops are better loads of memory can program the hell out of them.

Sony Vaio's are expensive over the top pieces of crap stuffed with components you can hardly upgrade, that are made poorly and the Hard drives are choc full of even more useless shit than you normally get from a store bought laptop...

But a Mac - a computer that hardly anyone produces software.

What The Fuck?

Wait, what?!

Went on a bit of a spending spree today it seems.

- Hotel Dusk for 36.90 euro I think (though I still had a gift card of 15 euro)

PA.71162.002.jpg

- Deodorant and some hair removal stuff for 11.34 euro

3039911.jpg

Z9MbhDLNa64EkgKzQmS0ja-30.image.jpg

- White acrylic paint and two huge pieces of white cardboard for 13.66 euro

- Pig in a blanket thing (is that what you people call this?); or bread with a sausage thing in it for 1.60 euro

fil_136.JPG

- A ton of clothes (jeans, trousers, two skirts, two shirts, a blouse) for 150.05 euro. Also included some sunglasses but apparently they're broken so we'll return those soon.

- Pig in a blanket thing (is that what you people call this?).

its called a sausage roll where i come from

Sony Vaio's are expensive over the top pieces of crap stuffed with components you can hardly upgrade, that are made poorly and the Hard drives are choc full of even more useless shit than you normally get from a store bought laptop...

My Sony laptop when my VGN-FE28H cost me £950 and that was brand new in September 2006. Why would I want to upgrade a laptop when I could transfer all of the data to a new laptop, reset my current one and sell it. Made poorly - mines been through enough to know thats a lie.

You seem to think that the Hard Drives are full of crap. thats why 160 GB HD in this vaio laptop only 2.5% of that was filled with pre installed software.

And Macs are shit to program on so they are like a white elephant, or should that be a white mouse? ;)

Wait, what?!

Oh sorry you know programming as in coding

My Sony laptop when my VGN-FE28H cost me £950 and that was brand new in September 2006. Why would I want to upgrade a laptop when I could transfer all of the data to a new laptop, reset my current one and sell it. Made poorly - mines been through enough to know thats a lie.

You seem to think that the Hard Drives are full of crap. thats why 160 GB HD in this vaio laptop only 2.5% of that was filled with pre installed software.

And Macs are shit to program on so they are like a white elephant, or should that be a white mouse? ;)

Are you being stupid on are you really brainless?

Coding in OSX is no harder than in Vista/XP.

You're stupidity has just become boring now.

Stocka, PDO actually working on 360 now? If so, how good is it? I need it. While I'm here, I like the shoes you posted above. Might have to get some eventually.

I don't feel part of this thread anymore with my recent poor-ness. :(

boosh dvd

:grin: Absolute genius that DVD. I got it for christmas, watched it that day and was smiling for the rest of the day.

picture_297_small.jpg

4 for 92p

Are you being stupid on are you really brainless?

Coding in OSX is no harder than in Vista/XP.

The programming tools I use don't run on macs at all oh well. I hate all Apple products really. They say it is immune to virus's however black top hackers don't see the point when they are more pc users than mac users. Wy may I ask do you like Macs they have as far as I'm concerned one of tese worst interfaces for a a gui.

Wy may I ask do you like Macs they have as far as I'm concerned one of tese worst interfaces for a a gui.

if they have the worst GUI then why do Microsoft keep stealing their ideas?