NEurope

I thought cooking mama got boring quickly, I have zelda which is fantastic, I was thinking of trauma centre but haven't been able to find it on my travels, but then i was looking for mario kart.

Zelda is fantastic indeed. A little repetitive though. There's always pokemon to pick up. Pac Pix, Another Code, Tetris DS, Meteos, nanostray, advance wars, 42atc, diddy kong racing, that tingle game, hotel dusk. I'll stop listing all the good games. ..good games bar the tingle game...

Ratchet and Uncharted = by far the best 2 games on that system.

Great purchases :)

Ratchet and Uncharted = by far the best 2 games on that system.

Great purchases :)

I'm just chuffed I've finally put my foot down and bought it! I was meant to have bought a PS2 for about 4 years now! :indeed:

i remember playing the ps2 flower level and feeling reeeeeeeeeally high afterwards.... :blank:

i bet it'll be awesome on the 360 O___O

*Late quote*

Oh yeah, its quite a surreal little experience.

Not got much to play at the mo, so this'll keep me entertained when Letty is away this weekend...

Considering it's Rokhed, I'd be very surprised if it's something not worth having.

51cKCbpLGpL._AA240_.jpg

11G3MPWJDXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-arrow,TopRight,18,-22_AA140_SH20_OU02_.jpg

51D16ZuptdL._AA240_.jpg

51fixkftd3L._AA240_.jpg

Im dead exciting me.

About £15 in total. All for uni. Figure they'll come in useful at some point.

51vMlcEGnXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU02_AA240_SH20_.jpg

51zGPfdcbtL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU02_AA240_SH20_.jpg

51-HBtPjSoL._AA240_.jpg

5124MZKWPGL._AA280_.jpg

All for me. Eoin Colfer remains my favourite author to date, even if I am getting "too old" for Artemis Fowl, I still love it to pieces.

I'll also have completed my Megatokyo collection so far with Vol 5 which is great.

And N+ for me when I get my 2100 points card through.

Gitaroo Man Lives! £15

61R8MXB1QNL._AA280_.jpg

I bought this on Saturday, but I forgot to post about it — shocking and deceitful, I know.

I was enjoying it until I got to the space-shark level which is an absolutely ridiculous difficulty spike. Still, I'll give it another go at some point.

I was enjoying it until I got to the space-shark level which is an absolutely ridiculous difficulty spike. Still, I'll give it another go at some point.

Yeah - same thing happened to me and don't think I ever played it again lol.

Yeah - same thing happened to me and don't think I ever played it again lol.

The stage starts off okay, but after a while it seems to ramp up to the degree where I feel my full complement of digits simply isn't enough.

There is an easy mode which would presumably make the level, well, easier, but I refuse to give in! I can be very stubborn when it comes to tackling difficult sections in games.

There's an easy mode...? Maybe I should charge my PSP up - haven't touched it in like 6 months...

Rasomomi? What's that?

I think its Rari (mo- but written the wrong way round) mi or 3.

Gitaroo Man Lives! £15

61R8MXB1QNL._AA280_.jpg

I bought this on Saturday, but I forgot to post about it — shocking and deceitful, I know.

Gitaroo man rocks! I love that game ^.^

hmm...must go play that again at some point..:indeed:

hmm I was looking at the square enix site and saw this and asked about it so I bought it off amazon for 6quid ^.^

dragonquest8_ps2.jpg

ps. I miss my psp =[

strlac_s.jpg

strawberry laces.... nom nom nom!! ^__^

and some CDr from a charity shop... i'ma make my mum some music CDs for mothers day ^__^ (then buy her some flowers when she gets back from her weekend away...)

Xbox 360 with Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Forza 2 and Viva Pinata for 232 GBP. Barely used.

530888298.jpg

Xbox Live Gold membership 3 months 14 GBP

x360live3gold_nm.jpg

MKWII 49 GBP

wii_mariokartwii_box.jpg

Eternal Sonata 18 GBP

360_eterna;sonata.jpg

Blue Dragon 20 GBP

360_bluedragontboxart.jpg

Beatiful Katamari 42 GBP

360_beautiful_katamari.jpg