NEurope

PS3 Slim?

When was this announced and why haven't I heard a thing about it?!

You're kidding, right?

Shadow Complex

YES! Great purchase :)

You're kidding, right?

No, seriously, until you just posted it I had no idea it existed. I had heard that Sony were gonna lower the price of the PS3 but had no idea that there was a revamp. But then unless there was a thread about it on the Other Consoles board (which I don't think there has been, which surprises me, I thought Choze would've jumped on the chance...) then I wouldn't have heard about it anywhere else...

PS3 Slim?

When was this announced and why haven't I heard a thing about it?!

Where have you been?! This was announced on Monday/Tuesday.

Anyways great purchases Drahkon. Welcome to the PSN club. You wont be disappointed :D

Anyway, my PC received some love so here are my purchases:

samsung2243nw-2l.jpg

£165 or thereabouts. It's MAHOOOOOSIVE! Very bright too but I can instantly tell the difference between it and my crappy old 17 inch TFT monitor. MMMMM

R0125782-02.jpg

Cheap Keyboard for £4. Not as nice feeling as the old one but has nicer functionality.

The_Clan_of_the_Cave_Bear_cover.jpg

About £6. Recommended to me by a work colleague. Will tuck into it this coming week.

1656-1.jpg

£5? Really looking forward to the game but never completed the first sooooo wanted to find out more about this interesting character. If it's addictive, more books will be bought...

No, seriously, until you just posted it I had no idea it existed. I had heard that Sony were gonna lower the price of the PS3 but had no idea that there was a revamp. But then unless there was a thread about it on the Other Consoles board (which I don't think there has been, which surprises me, I thought Choze would've jumped on the chance...) then I wouldn't have heard about it anywhere else...

Ah, I see. Well, I thought we will see a seperate thread to discuss the PS3 Slim, as well.

Anyway, just realised that German Amazon only says "PlayStation 3 - Konsole slim inkl. 120 GB Festplatte" - which means "PS3 slim with 120GB HDD" - I hope it comes with a controller, too. :blank: It certainly should...

I was! Briefly, anyway - some friends of mine in your year at Roundwood just got their results, so we were celebrating. We transferred to the park, which was fun. :)

I'll be there again tonight, so if you are, I'll keep my eyes open. Not that I know what you look like, but still...

Ahh darn I should so have said hi then! Fraid I won't be out tonight, still knackered from last night, went to Liquid, christ that place is crap.

Anyways, if you're in the pub one day and a ginger guy asks if you're Fish it's probably me :P

Its being discussed in the Playstation General Thread. To be fair there's not much to be said other than "its ugly/its not ugly" and then fiddling around trying to figure out specs.

Anywho today I bought, amongst other things, three bottles of wine. Mother and partner are due back on Sunday so figured I should restock.

Oh.

Obvious who dies from that cover. THANKS FOR SPOILING IT.

Hollister Co. stores are dangerous territory as far as my wallet is concerned. But my honestly earned money had to be pissed away somewhere and alas, Westfields London it was.

19858_01_900_x.jpg

27083_02_900_x.jpg

19819_02_900_x.jpg

...plus another hoodie and polo that I love but can't seem to get a picture of as they were in clearance. That shop smells heavenly.

My recent purchases:

Mario Party 8

mp8.jpg

Yes I know it's hardly Game of the Year or anything but my sister and I are big fans of the Mario Party series but haven't invested in one in quite a while. I finally found it for £19.99 after what seems like an eternity of searching for it at a semi-acceptable price. haven't had the chance to try it just yet but hopefully it'll be a bit of fun :)

My other purchase:

Theakston_Old_Peculier.jpeg

x4

Bad day at work. Nuff said.

:o what about the diet?

oh-ho its the diet police..

a proper diet allows you to have treats on a rare occasion... if you don't its basically a fad diet and thereby not maintainable..

sachet_amaretto.png

Fuck yes. On discovery I gasped, causing small children to turn around and gaze in wonder.

sachet_amaretto.png

Fuck yes. On discovery I gasped, causing small children to turn around and gaze in wonder.

ooooh only 40 calories too! that's decent! Is it good?

samsung2243nw-2l.jpg

Hey I got one of doooose! Except a 2043NW and not a 2243NW. If you're running Vista you might have some problems with some flickering, I did and do whenever I have a fresh install. But there is a work around.

ooooh only 40 calories too! that's decent! Is it good?

........Are you implying I would have Horlicks before bed time?

........Are you implying I would have Horlicks before bed time?

you must taste test it naow! ¬_____________¬

YOU HEATHEN. I am willing to give do a video review when I have it later though. That might be fun.