NEurope

B000FNKQCE.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000JVS5QG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000J3CSQ2.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000K0YPKG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I told myself that once I started working again I wouldn't spend so much money... it didn't last long!

B000FNKQCE.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000JVS5QG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000J3CSQ2.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000K0YPKG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I told myself that once I started working again I wouldn't spend so much money... it didn't last long!

Let me know if Batman Begins is any good, I've been thinking about picking it up on HD DVD.

Let me know if Batman Begins is any good, I've been thinking about picking it up on HD DVD.

Will do...

I fell asleep in the cinema when I saw Batman Begins, and that's the first time that has ever happened. According to my friends I missed the best bit lol

I fell asleep during the seccond Jurasic Park movie, now that was one really boring piece of crap

I nearly dozed off at King Kong. It was a pretty good movie, but it was pretty boring at time.

How much and from where?

£25 pounds i think.... from game in coleraine in northern ireland

only was one copy

( i was there when he bought it!)

How much and from where?

I think theres a copy at my local game shop (Independant) I can get a telephone number if you want. They probably deliver.

It was preowned and £24.99 and I've been kinda wanting it for a while.. but I almost didn't buy it because I didn't think I could afford it but when I thought about how hard it is to find and what price I would probably have to pay online for a copy somewhere I just had to snap it up. Seems like a really good game too :hehe:

I think theres a copy at my local game shop (Independant) I can get a telephone number if you want. They probably deliver.

What city is it in? Amazon charge 31.99...

XT1103_4_lq.jpg

w00t w00t

Game stinged me though on trade in >> 10 Quid for cook mama..took that back, Traded in Wario SM, PFD0, Kameo, res evil DS and Princess peach, thoyught i'd get a lot more than 71 quid, ah well I ahve guitar hero, I'm happy =D

italian_bmt.jpg

Italian BMT, Toasted, Cheese, Lettuce, Green Peppers and Salt and Pepper.

And of course..

XT1103_4_lq.jpg