NEurope

£700 on clothes?? What did u get?

Trainers, shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 jackets, a top and a few t-shirts. May have missed something. I can send whatever I don't like back though so it may not end up at £700. And like I said I don't have to pay for it until September, so it's not like I'm rich and this as just a shopping trip, I'll be saving £100 a month to pay for it :D

I am in desperate need of some new clothes though. Finally let go of the pair of shoes I've been living in for the last 2 years and bought some adidas trainers, a proper pair of shoes, and some leisure shoes (basically brown trainer shoe type things).

I'm going to Turkey in October and when I go I want to just pretend I'm really rich and get whatever I want, do whatever I want, and just generally look like someone who has money to burn for a week. :p

I need some summer clothes soon, especially shorts. And some sunglasses too. As i'm really into designer brands now it will unfortunately most likely cost me a lot :(

I need some summer clothes soon, especially shorts. And some sunglasses too. As i'm really into designer brands now it will unfortunately most likely cost me a lot :(

Hmmm, I could use some sunglasses. Never had any before, but since I'm going to sunny Texas over the Summer, I could probably use some. Cheap ones, preferably (but what's with the ones in the H&M being so huge?!).

Could also use a nice cute hat thingie to keep my head safe from the sun, but those kind of things seem to be almost impossible to find in stores it seems...

Hmmm, I could use some sunglasses. Never had any before, but since I'm going to sunny Texas over the Summer, I could probably use some. Cheap ones, preferably (but what's with the ones in the H&M being so huge?!).

Could also use a nice cute hat thingie to keep my head safe from the sun, but those kind of things seem to be almost impossible to find in stores it seems...

please get one of these:

3042flowerpot-300.jpg

please :D

yeh i wouldn't mind a pair of sunglasses as well.......some mates say I look nice with shades.....I always thought they looked crap on me!

please get one of these:

3042flowerpot-300.jpg

OMG Tell me where I can get one. :bouncy:

please get one of these:

3042flowerpot-300.jpg

I can't even find normal hats, so I doubt I'd be able to find something like that. XD

Though my sister once had a huge hat that was basically a big birthday cake, complete with fake candles. Not sure she has that one anymore though...

But yes, that's a cool hat. =P

please get one of these:

3042flowerpot-300.jpg

That is really awesome. :D

I need to buy stuff for my school placement.

Here is what I think I need:

A Smart Jacket. I have my eye on one, and it's like 60-80 quid. :(

Some shirts and ties. This is going to set me back another 60-80 quid.

A new pair of shoes. Smart lookin'.

A satchel/briefcase type of thing, for carrying my important notes and documents.

Jesus, stupid student loan, why have you forsaken me? Arrive now!

Well I remembered that I got some expensive Ray-Ban sunglasses, that are meant to be ideal driving glasses. I don't really like them though, I think they are way to big for me

picture11ds7.jpg

Well I remembered that I got some expensive Ray-Ban sunglasses, that are meant to be ideal driving glasses. I don't really like them though, I think they are way to big for me

picture11ds7.jpg

Holy Fuck, did you steal those glasses from Arnie or something?

Loving the hair, too. ;)

Holy Fuck, did you steal those glasses from Arnie or something?

Loving the hair, too. ;)

Who's Arnie?

Who's Arnie?

Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Your picture reminded me of him in the Terminator, especially on these posters:

PF_921854~The-Terminator-Posters.jpg

and

terminator-terminator-2-judgment-day-9913972.jpg

Very cool glasses. Plus your pose rounds it off. :D

Haha well, I suppose i'll take it as a compliment :wink:

Those shades he's wearing are much much much cooler than these chunky things. I prefer my hair though :heh:

just bought new albums by

Maximo Park

Kings of Leon

Modest Mouse

Fields

and the debut from The Rakes :)

just bought new albums by

Maximo Park

Kings of Leon

Modest Mouse

Fields

and the debut from The Rakes :)

I find it weird when people actually buy albums......:grin: :grin:

Naughty me!:wink:

I find it weird when people actually buy albums......:grin: :grin:

Naughty me!:wink:

Yeah me too.

Except Maximo Park and KoL, those are worthwhile (though i downloaded them weeks ago).

i bought myself £5000 today.

Decided to go proactive to pay of the debts i managed to accrue as a student, and its definietely a weight off my mind.

I also bought some groceries, including choclate digestives. So good for dunking in milk, as the chocolate holds them together and you can fit far more milk into them without a structural collapse!

Paying back student debts is a scary thought :/ Was speaking to a programme advisor (about something else) and she bought up how certain teaching degrees and such pay you for enrolling and would cover most/all of student debt so may do that.

Keep saying I wouldn't mind being a lecturer as a fallback, but I dunno what I want as a fallforward

i have been thinking baout ti literally for months, but I think this will svae me money, as its about £100 a month, but will mean i save £50 is assorted interest charges and payments to keep accounts ok. Plus its a real weight of my mind to have debt in 1 place rather than 2 overdrafts and a credit card.

i bought myself £5000 today.

Decided to go proactive to pay of the debts i managed to accrue as a student, and its definietely a weight off my mind.

I also bought some groceries, including choclate digestives. So good for dunking in milk, as the chocolate holds them together and you can fit far more milk into them without a structural collapse!

Reminds me of Peter Kay's biscuit-dunking sketch :grin: