NEurope

I'd say go for the Canon one Katie. They're really nice cameras.

I have a Canon PowerShot A80 and my dad has a Canon Ixus 700; great to work with and good picture quality.

Thanks Eenuh, I think I'll definitely go for the Canon one, I know I want it I just hate parting with money! I'll try bidding on it later tonight.

B000JMK6LM.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Set me back £30, but it's a great film.

We have very different definitions of great it would appear.

We have very different definitions of great it would appear.

So you love it then?

Yay I just found the Canon for just £199 on savastore, but the site's not working properly :sad: does anyone know how much postage they charge?

Edit - Just saw a banner saying free delivery on all orders! I hope I can add it to my basket soon, I'm sure something's going to go wrong.

I purchased:

Dental floss

Toothpaste

Small mouthwash

Two toothbrushes

Decided I might as well keep an overnight bag at someones uni flat as I spent three nights there during the last week.

x360-combos-page-herder.jpg

+ Gears of Weer + Crackdown + PGR3 'n shiz = 305 bones

'bout time I jumped on this 360 bandwagon. I'm buzzin' like a beaver m8s.

10998375.jpg

It's wicked, love the differences in styles used in it, it's also made me want to play Halo 2 again which I'm starting to appreciate a bit more.

I bought 4 pizzas today, and discovered a mate had simultaneously bought another 4.

So we had pizza for lunch AND supper.

Mmm...pizza...

Oh, and for the record, about 10 day ago I bought this which I forgot to post:

0319237036.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I have now remembered one of the greatest things about living in the UK: you get OS maps, and therefore you can find exactly where you are, as apposed to anywhere within about a 500 metre radius like American (or anywhere else, for that matter) maps...

Had some of this:

dominos.gif

Specifically the Meteor pizza which I love as well as some chicken dippers and garlic pizza bread. Was very nice.

Stuff I recently bought: PS3, SixAxis, HDMI cable, MotorStorm, Resistance, 27'' Samsung HDTV, Logitech LX5 Cordless Optical Mouse and a VGA cable so I can use my HDTV as a monitor.

Stuff I recently bought: PS3, SixAxis, HDMI cable, MotorStorm, Resistance, 27'' Samsung HDTV, Logitech LX5 Cordless Optical Mouse and a VGA cable so I can use my HDTV as a monitor.

Bloody hell!!!!!:shock:

throw_4.jpg

i bought a throw for the end of my bed, £14.99 down the drain

throw_4.jpg

i bought a throw for the end of my bed, £14.99 down the drain

I wish I had a bed.... :(

How much was that?

Toys R Us has a deal:

PS3, HDMI cable, Six axis controller, blue ray remote, xmen-3 on bluray, oblivion and f1 game, and a 32" hdtv for £999.99.

am i the only one who thinks thats an insanely huge price just to play games and a few expensive films :S

ah well, as long as you're happy!

I just spent £700 on clothes. Luckily it's from a catalogue so I don't have to pay for them until September. :D

Also pre ordered Guitar Hero 2 on Xbox 360. Looking forward to that. Although I didn't really wanna spend £65 on yet more games but meh, felt like it. Why else would I go to work 40 hours a week?

i just traded in a heap of old stuff and got myself an xbox premium with gears of war, project gothem and GRAW, only spending £69. Very pleased with myself!

Preordered Halo 3 Legendary edition with virtual money before.

I just spent £700 on clothes. Luckily it's from a catalogue so I don't have to pay for them until September. :D

Also pre ordered Guitar Hero 2 on Xbox 360. Looking forward to that. Although I didn't really wanna spend £65 on yet more games but meh, felt like it. Why else would I go to work 40 hours a week?

£700 on clothes?? What did u get?