N-Europe

She gave her number but dumped me.

Elekko

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear it, this is exactly why I tried to tell you not to get your hopes up. Well, don't dwell, move on, and take it as a good sign. She was interested enough to give you her number, and that's a step, well done dude, you've had more bottle than some people.

I have been thinking about my "story".

The results are: It was my fault, the message I sent back and also... I took my step too quickly. We don't even know each other damned! I think I my feelings for knowing her better was because of I have been thinking about her for a long time, that made me think that I know her... although all that was fantasy. Seriosly, she made her right choice, she don't know me.

looks like you just got OWNED!

i just read this thread but dude...that is sad!

anyways Elekoo I waited 2yaers to ask a girl out, when i did she was going out wid some dude....i waited 2years...fukkin pathetic...!

dont worry man, u'll finid someone boss

i just read this thread but dude...that is sad!

anyways Elekoo I waited 2yaers to ask a girl out, when i did she was going out wid some dude....i waited 2years...fukkin pathetic...!

dont worry man, u'll finid someone boss

I understand you, since waited about 1 year.. never had the courage to talk to her but then when I did, I note that my step was taken too quickly as I note this girl is kind a shy, too.

Of course this is not that easy to forget.. but I'm glad that you guys have taken a big attention to my thread.