Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Opera Trial Channel Impressions

taiomi

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no, don't. Adventure Quest sucks assssss.

EDIT: Also, if your Wii crashes. hold down the power button. You don't need to unplug it. The Wii hates google vids for some raisin.

i did try the power button but it did nothing so i had to unplug it.

oh no, don't. Adventure Quest sucks assssss.

EDIT: Also, if your Wii crashes. hold down the power button. You don't need to unplug it. The Wii hates google vids for some raisin.

well it doesn't work anyway, when trying to set up an account it wouldn't go pst password screen, clicking next didn't do anything!

if you say it sucked wont bother! only tried it cos saw a link on some other site I was on.

first impressions are its useful for just checking latest news and stuff without having 2 go n pc . loving fact i cn stream south park via dailymotion on tv :)

yep I just discovered such beauties as that work! soo soo good, now the opera browser has become a killer app for definite!!!!!!

yeah tabbed browsing isn't their, looks like firefox will have to keep me satisfied in that respect for now.

I know we've written all the improvements we'd like to see but I've been thinking. It may not incorporate alot of these things, just cos I think it does achieve probably what Nintendo intended it's a simple easy to use browsing experience for use in the lounge/living room.

Whilst it is hard to do a lot of things regular web users are used to. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we don't see many refinements to the actual way it works...just what it supports etc...

Loving being able to use daily motion etc... watching sitcoms is a dream! cos of TV's resolution-full screen they look ok.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!