Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

im in the unstopable look for an old old friend of this board

LaIkMoSh

hello everyone, maybe you are new to this boards so you may not know me, but if there is still someone from long time ago you may know the person im looking for, if you dont know me well my name is laikmosh, if you know me well mi name is pancho, and im looking for goomba, i need to tell him something very important, so if anyu of you know where to find him i would really like you to help me, well, thats all for now, brb!

thanks everyone, thanks to you link, hopely i will be able to contact him with what you sent me, and how is everyone been around here, by the way ive heard aboutr a new nintendo console wii or something like that, can anyone tell me some nice things about it?

thanks everyone, thanks to you link, hopely i will be able to contact him with what you sent me, and how is everyone been around here, by the way ive heard aboutr a new nintendo console wii or something like that, can anyone tell me some nice things about it?

You been living under a rock mate?

It cooks bacon and everything. You should get one.

Havn't heard this from anyone, not even chavs! :P

It's very nice. I propose that you hit Youtube and search for 'Wii Sports', and check out the videos. Or http://www.wii.com

It should really be self evident after watching them :P

It's worthy of masturbating over.*

*not advised