Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wow this is Brilliant!!

Schizoid Man

Hey children, check out this - video.google.com - dunno how long it's been around for but it's fucking brilliant for finding videos, gonna do for them what Image search did for, um, images. Go on, just search Rudess to see what I mean :o . Enjoy!

[Title Edited by Me....Platty - Keep the swearing down please, and DO NOT use naughty words in a thread title. Thanks - platty]

Gotta love Video.google though. "Chocolate Milk" brings up a nice one...

Omg, what's wrong with that kid? If he was my kid, he'd have gotten some spanking for sure. Well, I wouldn't give him an Xbox to play with in the first place. X3

And I just thought this was cool; not really the video (unless you like watching someone play the piano), but just what he's playing. Makes me wish I knew how to play the piano. =3

Mario and Zelda medley

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=87734762333217180

Scary :blink:

As for this..

*waits for a "Don't let Offers find out! He'll be missing for days! lol!" post* :)

Gotta love Video.google though. "Chocolate Milk" brings up a nice one...

If I met him in real life, I'd kick his arse so much. His voice is annoying enough. 'Bullshit! Fucked up!'...He sounds like one of those guys who'll die from an overdose of video games.

And about 4-5 years ago I learnt how to play Zelda's Lullaby on the Piano. A couple of months ago I set about learning the Zelda theme, by ear. And I can play it perfectly now. I love playing it, and a couple of people asked me to teach them how to play it. The only thing I'm a tad crap with is chords. I can't use both my hands at the same time without messing up.