Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Release List

RedShell

This is so confusing, because I already thought TC: SO had a release date because people were talking about July and everything, but NoE hasn't said a word about it. I think I read somewhere that they're not even bringing it to Europe because the DS version sold so poorly, and I'm leaning even more on that possibility because it was a launch title in the US, and we still haven't gotten it (did it even sell well over there?).

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed by who though? I've just been searching for info on it but came up empty handed.

Don't think Atlus have even got a European website, I couldn't find it anyway. And NoE still have the game down as TBD.

NoE gave the release date back in February.Was the 27th of July they said in it.I'll look for the link for you.

This is so confusing, because I already thought TC: SO had a release date because people were talking about July and everything, but NoE hasn't said a word about it. I think I read somewhere that they're not even bringing it to Europe because the DS version sold so poorly, and I'm leaning even more on that possibility because it was a launch title in the US, and we still haven't gotten it (did it even sell well over there?).
Not sure about how well it sold in the US, but I’m guessing it probably didn't do too well, what with all the competition at launch.

I think there was around 7 months between the US and European versions on the DS. It looks like the Wii game will almost certainly extend beyond that time frame.

I reckon it will be released though.

NoE gave the release date back in February.Was the 27th of July they said in it.I'll look for the link for you.
Cheers. 34725352qq7.gif

;462158]Because I can't be bothered to check (although im pretty sure theres no date) whats the date' date=' or rough date whatever, for the Pokemon Battle whatever its called? Thanks.[/quote']Not even listed by NoE! 10ug1.gif

Doubt we'll hear anything about it until the DS game is out.

Not even listed by NoE! 10ug1.gif

Doubt we'll hear anything about it until the DS game is out.

Id imagine it will be a Christmas title.

Hmm, wonder if EU Pearl/Diamond would work with American Battle whatever. Will have to wait and see I suppose.

;462185]Id imagine it will be a Christmas title.

Hmm' date=' wonder if EU Pearl/Diamond would work with American Battle whatever. Will have to wait and see I suppose.[/quote']

I've read it doesn't, could be wrong though.

Manhunt 2 releases July 13th (nice day for it!) in Europe according to their official website.

Also, I know its a small point but Wii Health and Wii Music were both confirmed to be Channels now rather than entire games.

Since when have any been confirmed to be channels?
I'm pretty sure I read about Wii Health becoming a channel. Can't remember where though, think it was GoNintendo. :wtf:

Anyway, I can see it happening for health, but I reckon Music would be too big to be a channel. :hmm:

Beware of DS-x2's fake Europe release list.
Yeah, beware that it might actually be for real and that we'll have another list with absolutely no word on Super Paper Mario, Metroid 3, Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Brawl! :laughing:

So here's hoping it is indeed fake.

Looks like they’re a bit confused as to when RE4 is out too. :heh:

Remember also that NoE added later many games to its Q2 release list (for example: RE4: Wii, Charged, Pangya, Mercury Meltdown, Pokemon DS). It is obvious that they don't always simply know when game X or Y is going to be ready for release.
Yeah good point.

And even if they do know the dates for the big games, I get the feeling they prefer to keep it to themselves until nearer the time. Keep the competition guessing, and the fans stressing! :grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!