N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

Hmm the Apple site seems to be going proposterously (sp?) slow for me so only watched the first bit of I Love You, Man. Kinda shocked Jason Segal is in a new movie and I hadn't heard. Thank god he's cut his hair now.

Anyway as they looked (b)romcommy. I may go see He's Just Not That Into You if I can get company. I love Ginnifer Goodwin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm the Apple site seems to be going proposterously (sp?) slow for me so only watched the first bit of I Love You, Man. Kinda shocked Jason Segal is in a new movie and I hadn't heard. Thank god he's cut his hair now.

Anyway as they looked (b)romcommy. I may go see He's Just Not That Into You if I can get company. I love Ginnifer Goodwin.

Ah yes I saw this at the cinema yesterday. (Is it the opening scene with Jennifer Connely one?) I was just shaking my head (internally) at how bad that particular scene was, then Justin Long/Jennifer Aniston/Ben Affleck came in and some of it actually looked okay. Potentially hugely cringey though, but yeah. I don't think I've ever disliked anything that Aniston or Long have done.

We'll see. Whos this Ginnifer chick? Whats she from/about?

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently it's just ONE of the Constructicons..if it is..Shit Devistator is going to be EPIC, only thing that could get it even better is if the fucking Dinobots made an apperance.

UP looks amazing, Can't wait for that, Star Trek got removed though =/

Damn Transformers looks good!

Though only thing i'm not sure about... not sure I like that massive transformer being on one wheel, seems an odd design.

Is the beast transformer on the ice Ravage?

Guess he'll be the 'scopinok' [beast transformer] of the sequel.

Also anyone know who the car is?

and who is standing over Sam? at first I thought Starscream, but the head seems very different?