N-Europe

Rayman Raving Rabbids Thread

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear it's impossible to get the full 1000 points in a couple of the dancing beat games. People say they've got the whole thing perfect yet still haven't had quite enough points to earn 1000 points..

lol silly ubi.

I'm getting seriously pissed with Ubisoft. I ordered the game from their online store a month ago (as well as some figures and a t-shirt), and they sent me a package with the t-shirt + figures, but no game. After trying to contact them for 3 weeks (using the contact method they provide (posting messages on my account page, and they supposedly reply in less than 48 hours), and during this past week I even emailed them to other addresses I found (webmaster, ...) requesting someone to please forward my message to whoever handles orders) they don't even bother to reply, so I guess I can kiss my £39.99 goodbye. :mad:

It's a shame, I really wanted to play the game...

I might have expected this from an Ebay seller or a "shady" dealer, but from a gaming company that's a first.

Up to 88% completed now. maybe when I complete it I can be arsed to load up Zelda again, it's been gathering dust since about the 7 hour mark.

Really? Other way round for me...i've been playing Zelda for 20 hours now and only Tony Hawks is gathering dust so far....although it's pretty good fun, Red Steel has been slightly left as well...

I've been trying my best to play all my Wii games as often as i can, but it's difficult to cram it all in. :cry:

Owen, youre right its hard to cram everything in, but I would actually agree that the Rabbids (and Wii Sports and Wii Play) have kept Zelda out, and Red Steel too. For me its been the allure of being able to put something on and know that I can easily just play it twenty mins and get something out of it. Whereas with Zelda... I need hours on end!

I absolutely love the game where you have to lead that bunny around with the plunger on its face.. steering it into rakes and fires and bear traps.. ha ha

but im playing Bunny hunt the most.. almost know every course by heart.. when or where they pop up

Tell me about it :laughing: though Id atleast like to try out Monkey Ball at some point, if not buy it.

I cant wait to eventually get a second nunchaku and a competent opponent, then Wii Sports and Wii Play shall have a proper two player contender, oh yes. Bunnies Cant Play Bowling... but they can Dance!

I really regret my decision to get Monkey Ball over this now. Sounds like you guys are having a blast with this.

oh boy i made that mistake too.the reviews are bullshit.Monkey deserves about the 6.5 mark.this game may not be as good as monkey in one player but it rules over it in multiplayer

Good question, Id like to hear how it plays as well. It really is the Wiimote that makes the one I have such fun to play. Gesturing is much more natural than button pressing and brings a new dimension to the mini-game genre.

On PS2 it must just be like some kinda Mario Party with no boards? :hmm: