Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

Whats your boggle with teh Z-targeting, Sir Eevil?

DemolitionMan16.jpeg

My boggle!?

It just seems amazingly piss poor compared to Ocarina Of Time, if an enemy jumps behind you, you follow it, pivoting on the spot. For me with Twilight it disengages, meaning I have to turn around myself and Z-lock again.

Even more of a bitch with multiple enemies.

Plus when I'm trying to get the camera behind me it likes to lock onto enemies, but I think that happened in Ocarina too so I won't bitch as much.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaaah! Glad you knew it was from Demolition Man. :)

I haven't noticed any problems with the targeting system, but then I haven't played this game as much as I would like to. Next time I play, I'll look into it a bit more.

One thing I have loved is horseback fighting. Just slashing people with your sword whilst riding towards them. Mwhahahahaa.

Started the game played for about 3 hours. Got horribly stuck on fishing. Thanks Flinky! Anyway just going to start the first temple I think! And all I can say is I love this game. After a slow start its picking up. And its quite a moody dark zelda to lots of good humor to. The mayor and link looking at each other when the mayors daugther was going mental I thought was class. And I love wolf link literally ripping people apart is ace.

Ok then into the forest!

I'm going on record to say I loved the seventh dungeon. Great weapon put to awesome use throughout and some genuinely interesting puzzles to work with in there.

The boss was like most in the game. Epic and visually interesting with some great concepts behind it, but relatively easy. I don't think I've died on any of the bosses yet. Most of my deaths in this game come from falling through places and such.

Bring on the eighth dungeon and the ninth afterwards and then this epic boss battle I'm being teased about so much.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!