NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

See now you're just trying to copy me with your 8/10's lol ;)

No copying. Check my post history, before you were conceived on these forums. My criticisms of the game are of a similar nature to yours but certain aspects being different and a little less leniant. I just remained silent, and will probably continue to do so. Don't want to incite hatred deliberately.

I think you mean "incite hatred deliberately". ;)

I'm sure most people here will have played Twilight Princess now and formed their own opinion of it, and so, have no need for anyone elses.

I think you mean "incite hatred deliberately". ;)

I'm sure most people here will have played Twilight Princess now and formed their own opinion of it, and so, have no need for anyone elses.

Typo, correction follows.

lol help!

I have just finished spr and am at the sacred grov again.

But I cannot get the bridge to move with my boomerang. Help please!

(I ahve got the cucco and am not in the grove yet but aam outside)

Is there an up grade I need for this. Please tell me how you did it.

A very nice tune I think:

When Midna uses the fused shadow for the last time and strikes Ganondorf (while sending Zelda and Link away)

Perfect scene, very nicely done and the music makes it!

Just finished Twilight Princess last night. Such an incredible finale and one of the strangest yet most brilliant end scenes in a videogame. That final battle though... christ that was amazing.

A friend of my brothers was talking to me about Twilight Princess, said he felt it was too much like Ocarina Of Time, but to me there aren't that many similarities. Sure you cover a lot of the same ground but the temples are completely different and it's still a very innovative game. It's just that Ocarina Of Time made pioneering use of 3D and Majora's Mask is still way ahead of it's time in terms of game design. But Wind Waker and Twilight Princess still have new gameplay ideas to offer and I feel that they have more engaging stories that flow more naturally.

The music and blending of the main theme into a lot of the game's more emotional music is absolutely brilliant. The gamerip track "Calm and Hope" representing this especially well.

I really enjoy the game's soundtrack. Lots of fanservice.

Great final battle, nice ending, nice settings, amazing music but still I don't think it's a patch on OOT's. I found TP's rather short, empty and lacking any real character with the exception of the last scene where Link rides away. Still, WAAAY better than WW's and even MM's!

(note the music/action might not be synchronised properly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtLyiM4jmc

Just finished Twilight Princess last night. Such an incredible finale and one of the strangest yet most brilliant end scenes in a videogame. That final battle though... christ that was amazing.

A friend of my brothers was talking to me about Twilight Princess, said he felt it was too much like Ocarina Of Time, but to me there aren't that many similarities. Sure you cover a lot of the same ground but the temples are completely different and it's still a very innovative game. It's just that Ocarina Of Time made pioneering use of 3D and Majora's Mask is still way ahead of it's time in terms of game design. But Wind Waker and Twilight Princess still have new gameplay ideas to offer and I feel that they have more engaging stories that flow more naturally.

You're getting on that subject again. Please don't, we have all banned it out of our colelctive minds. Before we start putting bullets in each other's heads again.

Just making a point that I quite like the OOT ending as well. Since this thread I think should now be considered a 'Legend of Zelda' topic as opposed to just a TP one?

I said: that subject. Ah well, if we're going to say this anyway: I liked both, too. Oh, and now I realize that the temple of time in TP was in the place where Navi disappeard in OoT. Where has she gone?

Would have been cool if Navi had been in the Temple of Time dungeon in TP (for some odd reason)

Yeah. Let's not forget that Link went searching for Navi so long ago. Maybe it could have bein nice if she was a boss! Now that would be thinking. Now we're on to something.

Would have been cool if Navi had been in the Temple of Time dungeon in TP (for some odd reason)
... Not really, no. Millions of players would have commited suicide if she appeared there.

I would of loved it if I saw Navi in the temple of time.Would of loved it if she was next to the Temple of Time and thought that was Link returning or something.They could of fit it in.

I don't care what anyone says, Navi was cool. I'm rather having fun chillin' with Midna now though. I'm sure Navi's busy running a business or skiing or something now anyway.

Navi is only second to Midna because TP's story is all about her.

I loved them both. And Navi's shouting only annoyed me when I knew it was for something completely useless like "Hey listen! If you want to climb a ladder, I don't know if you know this already but... well it's a little secret... push the stick towards the ladder and you'll climb it! Shhh don't tell anyone!!!"

Grrr. Other than those she was cool. Why would Navi still be around in TP? No reason for it at all lol. How long do Faries live anyway?

I think if they did it sentimental and caring enough, Navi could still be there. She is the fairy of the Hero of Time, after all, and maybe the Gods honored her or she waited for the next hero. It woàuld have bein a nice touch, anyway. I preferred Navi, since her 'listen!' didn't pop up after every nice cutscene, jsut to ruin the mood. She was annoying in the beginning though, since you couldn't skip the scenes were she explained something about the doors in dungeons. 'See that blue button up there on the screen? That's your action button! It changes with it's context'. By the time she actually explains that, you used the button to roll, fall, talk, dive and attack.

The only time Navi annoyed me was at the start when she said "Listen!" to obvious tasks but apart from that I liked her.

probably way off, and its a dangerous theroy to put out there but the owl that 'hoot'ed was in the gameboy games (forgot the name..) who was the gardian or something of the dream world of the fish that dreamt up the island, the wind fish or something

the same owl that guided you through alot of Ocarina? Supose the majority of Ocarina (and MM) was a dream, and it ended with Link meeting Zelda again as a child right? Perhaps the adult part never happened, and instead of Zelda returning Link to his childhood, he woke up, and saw her spying on Ganondorf all over again?? A load of bollocks i know but its something i was toying with the thought of a few nights ago.

Anyone think alot of the music in Twilight Princess made them very tense?

And to put my two pennies in, i love and miss Navi very much.

probably way off, and its a dangerous theroy to put out there but the owl that 'hoot'ed was in the gameboy games (forgot the name..) who was the gardian or something of the dream world of the fish that dreamt up the island, the wind fish or something

the same owl that guided you through alot of Ocarina?

By owl you mean Kaepora Gaebora?