NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

The sword would also make rolling impossible. It'll get caught on the floor.

There are many other "stupid" things in the Zelda games, too. When Link gets a new wallet, why does he simply not keep the smaller one, too?

Maybe if he rolled at an angle.

It's a videogame. The only thing stupid about it is people discussing these trivial details.

It's a videogame. The only thing stupid about it is people discussing these trivial details.

We're joking around :heh:

It's not the master sword, it's the Biggron sword I think about.

Did he just carry that?

Items never made sense in Zelda games, where the hell does he store 30 of 3 different kinds of bombs, 1 giant ball and chain, 1 spinner, 2 grappling hooks, several shields, a slingshot, slingshot ammunition, 4 bottles, 3 tunics, a bow, quiver with 60 arrows, giant metal boots, a boomerang and something else I'm forgetting.

Items never made sense in Zelda games, where the hell does he store 30 of 3 different kinds of bombs, 1 giant ball and chain, 1 spinner, 2 grappling hooks, several shields, a slingshot, slingshot ammunition, 4 bottles, 3 tunics, a bow, quiver with 60 arrows, giant metal boots, a boomerang and something else I'm forgetting.

In his inventory, of course. :heh:

I always find it funny when he pulls out the bigger items out of nowhere for useage. He's seriously got the biggest pockets in the world.

In his inventory, of course. :heh:

I always find it funny when he pulls out the bigger items out of nowhere for useage. He's seriously got the biggest pockets in the world.

Naturally of course for the universally regarded (overall majority) greatest video game hero of all time...

the item-mistery was somewhat explained in the animated series. items shrunk to ridiculous size in their pockets, and when they took the shit back out it grew again, in plain vision, and even made some fine 8-bit growing noise. obvisouly the directors from the animated series really thougt things trough in the item department. too bad the series sucks balls.

180px-Zeed2.jpg

look at that right-handed prick. he's a fucking fraud.

There are many other "stupid" things in the Zelda games, too. When Link gets a new wallet, why does he simply not keep the smaller one, too?

This was discussed in an interview with Anouma somewhere;

The new wallet(s) can actually only hold 400 rupee's, so he puts his old wallet inside it to make him able to carry 500 rupees and etc for the biiger wallets. Links alot more logical than most people think you know.

that doesn't make any sense. when you put the wallet inside the other you take away it's capacity. try putting a box of one liter inside a box of five liter and then filling it up with six liter. seriously. the box of one liter simply becomes the box of five and you will still only have five. anouma is full of shit.

which brings me to something else. why are nights shorter than days although the sun makes a perfect zenith ? how does that happen?

that doesn't make any sense. when you put the wallet inside the other you take away it's capacity. try putting a box of one liter inside a box of five liter and then filling it up with six liter. seriously. the box of one liter simply becomes the box of five and you will still only have five. anouma is full of shit.

ffs let it go. The world is filled with magic! How does Link manage to carry a huge Ball and Chain and Spinner at the same time? Some things you just have to accept.

which brings me to something else. why are nights shorter than days although the sun makes a perfect zenith ? how does that happen?

The same way a big golden triangle grants the wishes of anyone who touches it.

the item-mistery was somewhat explained in the animated series. items shrunk to ridiculous size in their pockets, and when they took the shit back out it grew again, in plain vision, and even made some fine 8-bit growing noise. obvisouly the directors from the animated series really thougt things trough in the item department. too bad the series sucks balls.

Well excuse me Princess! :eek:

Finished this game for the second time today. Perhaps I should try a speedrun for my third play through.

You really have no life.

I know. Due to summer break, my life will not start again before the end of august. So in the mean time, I guess I'll just play some more TP. First game in ages that really made an impression on me.

Finished this game for the second time today. Perhaps I should try a speedrun for my third play through.

You've beat TP twice in a day? And i though i loved this game.

I know. Due to summer break, my life will not start again before the end of august. So in the mean time, I guess I'll just play some more TP. First game in ages that really made an impression on me.

Back where I come from (that's not far away and we've got civilisation here) Summer is the time you actually have more life than any other time of the year. You go drink, party and dance (okay, I don't dance). So I would still quelify you as no life. School's the only life over there in Britain? Or don't you come from that island in our seas?

It's still not very positive, actually.

I think he means, he finished it for the second time, today.

Indeed.

Back where I come from (that's not far away and we've got civilisation here) Summer is the time you actually have more life than any other time of the year. You go drink, party and dance (okay, I don't dance). So I would still quelify you as no life. School's the only life over there in Britain? Or don't you come from that island in our seas?

It's still not very positive, actually.

My study pretty much takes up all my time. When summer finally arrives, I'm too tired to go out and do something, so I just play some games. I must admit that it doesn't sound extremely exciting.

Just beat Zant before. The bosses in this game are ridiculously easy. What's Ganon like?

Ganon? Ganon is Ganondorf's 2nd hardest form, at first you probably won't know what to do.

As for Ganondorfs hardest form is the third stage of the battle. Brace yourself for a breathtaking fight.

My study pretty much takes up all my time. When summer finally arrives, I'm too tired to go out and do something, so I just play some games. I must admit that it doesn't sound extremely exciting.

Still sounds like a poor excuse to me, actually. But okay, gaming does do that to people.

Thank God I found the exit-sign out of Hardcore gaming.

Okay i bout the game last week and i was just wondering;

Does anyone else feel there's less freedom and less stuff to do then other zelda games? I feel like im constantly taking a linear path towards the goal, and there's nothing to divert to on the side, it kinda ruins my zelda experience.

My main problem is the towns, they just feel so dead compared to previous games, there's no life or imagination in the characters, it seems like it is just trying to focus on epicness the whole time.

But still it's a great game.

That's mostly due to the fact that actually no-one in the town can speak. Only a few characters actually have lines and even few have any problems that Link can solve.

But what I would have loved is some people outside the towns, too. You know, several with a horse on a trading route perhaps? And Zora's Domain isn't a sprawling city like it was in Ocarina of Time, it's just a big rock with Zora's on it. (I also find the new look of the Zora's disturbing).

You know, now that I thnink about it, there's something about the scale of the game. It's way too big. Think of Lake Hylia - now take the one from ocarina of time (remember it?) It was compact, small and it had everything it needed to. A wacky fisherman, an insane professor, a weird shaped house, an Island in the Middle, a temple underneath and a pathway to Zora's domain. Now let's take the one we find it Twilight Princess. It's huge. It's got a cannon in the middle. You can't swim up the river or even attempt to. You have a temple hidden at the bottem (but all but a majestic one, actually). But what do we have apart from that? Can we shoot an arrow to the sun in the early morning and get fire arrows? Nay. Can we trade a frog for an antidote with a loony professor? Nay. Can we go fishing in a small pond with a wack-o pond-manager who's hat you can take of? Uhm, nay.

Lake Hylia is on of the examples where there is less to do on a bigger space. And to be fairly honest, I think that's Twilight Priuncess' problem: it wants to be grand, but frankly, it's empty - a large, huge so to say, space with less to do in it. I'de rather have a smaller Zelda with more fun things to do and expreiment with (no honestly, using a giant electronic bird to fly up the valley? That's not the greatest experience! Couldn't we have invaded the moblin fortress build on the side of the valley to pass through or something? And what's up with that cannon?).

I want less grandeur, more garneur (that's (pretty louzy) french for the details on a meal).