NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

It's a pole with a string attached. If a fish bites, you pull it up. It isn't rocket science people!

it makes sense now, didnt feel like i got any explanation at the time though. i was stuck for an hour lol.

Yeah I really had no idea what counted as a "pull" on the line for ages first time through. You catch one and it's hella easy.

So how many of you have caught the hylian loach?

(Not the baby loach of course)

It's a lot easier than the loach in OoT.

I'm one of those people baffled by the fact that people didn't get the fishing. I never even thought about it when I played, then when I finished and actually read the threads on it I was amazed to see people who were stuck for several hours over it. Weird.

2 clawshots? what the

dragon bosses are fun

That was the second best boss of the game after Stallord, who was just a lot of fun to beat.

2 clawshots? what the

Spider-Link, Spider-Link. Does whatever a Spider-Link does.

Can he swing from a web?

No he can't, he's a kid

Look ouuuuuuut. Here comes the Spider-Link.

*slaps for shuddering at memory of Spider-Pig*

I recently started again on this, and like hell it's the hardest 3D Zelda! Majora and OoT beat it in difficulty, if only for Gyorg and the Water Temple respectively.

Majora's Mask was the hardest Zelda for me. The bosses could actually kill you in that one. :p

Majora's Mask was the hardest Zelda for me. The bosses could actually kill you in that one. :p

Exactly. Those 5 sons of a bitch were rock-solid, and Iron Knuckle, the Kaptain and the Ikana King were hard as well. Not to mention those Gerudos.

Exactly. Those 5 sons of a bitch were rock-solid' date=' and Iron Knuckle, the Kaptain and the Ikana King were hard as well. Not to mention those Gerudos.[/quote']

Ahhhh, memories of difficult zelda bosses...That Ikana King and his soldiers really did my head in at one point.

Well, Metroid is a little more... sigh... hardcore, it's not the kind of game to be picked up and played like Zelda. What they could (must) do is include a hard mode in Zelda, where you do less damage and the enemies more. Because asides from that, size and multiple stages to them, Zelda has it covered and that way they'd be more challenging and lengthy.

Anyway I always thought the challenge in Zelda was all about the dungeons and what to do.

What they should do is make the whole game a single, enormous dungeon, which at the same time is a boss battle, which consists of five overpowered bosses fighting you, at the same time. And the game should be at least twice as long and large as Twilight Princess and twice as interactive as Majora's Mask.

I finished it yesterday =) go me! ganondorf was actually hard as i kept nearly dying when he was a boar and i was a wolf

overall thoughts when finishing:

who was that statue of time they mentioned in the castle ground?

there was still a couple doors shut =O

i wonder what happens when you collect all 60 poes

can i be bothered to go to the desert to find the great fairy cave?

im hungry

the official soundtrack is out kinda.

I remember seeing it in a volume of Nintendo Power.

It was called the Legendary offer it came with a collectors guide the official soundtrack and some other little things. So you should be able to find it(I think).

the official soundtrack is out kinda.

I remember seeing it in a volume of Nintendo Power.

It was called the Legendary offer it came with a collectors guide the official soundtrack and some other little things. So you should be able to find it(I think).

That was just like 5-6 tracks...I call that a free gift. I mean a full soundtrack like every other Zelda game has. The mp3s around just aren't up to scratch quality-wise.

South of castle town between the big stairs there is a chest on a ledge surrounded by water. How do i get to it? whats in it?

That's a good question, I was never able to get to that fucking chest and had forgotten about it... If anyone knows, I'd like to know too.

When I get home i'll check it out and see if I can get it, unless someone does it before me.

Wonder if I have it or not...

I just checked and here's the lowdown. I'll spoiler it off, if you've done the Sky Temple then you're good to go, and I mention the contents too.

Its down a hole just to the left of the bottom of the steps. I hadn't already got it, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Basically if you have the double clawshot then you just look at the walls and spiderman your way down. If you fall, you end up at Lake Hylia, so don't fall! Whats in the chest you ask? I was hoping for a heart piece, but no, its just an orange ruppee- 100, ruppees. Anti climax! I had to put it back as my wallet is full!

:(