NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I would like to know what someome thinks of OoT when TP was their first Zelda game, so download it! This could be very interesting.

he didn't say there are 3 light spirits , he said there are 3 more light spirits that means that there are 4 including him

Well I just checked the video again on youtube. He does actually say "us three light spirits" and you still only see 3 spirits. Sorry but it looks like a mistake to me!

Also I'm interested too to see what people's opinions are, having played Twilight Princess before OoT (or any other zelda).

i finished the snow temple (Not really a temple, a big house) last night, i wasn't impressed, the boss battles were way too easy, now arbitors grounds those bosses were hard and awesome, im onto the time temple now and...

I HATE THAT DAMN FOREST IMP

now arbitors grounds those bosses were hard and awesome,
Awesome boss yes, but both forms of Stallord were incredibly easy!!

the boss battles were way too easy

Just like the bosses on OOT, MM and WW...

Awesome boss yes, but both forms of Stallord were incredibly easy!!

the first part yes, but the flaming balls thing? if you don't get him after the forth has just missed he fires one from close range.

so this easy boss thing is like for all the bosses? including the end ones?

so this easy boss thing is like for all the bosses? including the end ones?
Pretty much yeah!

Especially Temple of Time and the next Temple, you probably won't take a hit!

Just like the bosses on OOT, MM and WW...

Yeah I suppose! Only bosses that are much of a challenge are... Phantom Ganon and Gryorg (but only really on the first playthrough)!

Pretty much yeah!

Especially Temple of Time and the next Temple, you probably won't take a hit!

Yeah I suppose! Only bosses that are much of a challenge are... Phantom Ganon and Gryorg (but only really on the first playthrough)!

oh i don't know the big knight dude looks abit beastly but atleast i know where the statue is now :P

EDIT: damn your right, i didn't

oh i don't know the big knight dude looks abit beastly but atleast i know where the statue is now :P

EDIT: damn your right, i didn't

And the Temple Boss is just as easy!

The one thing that makes boss battles a bigger challenge is simply how much damage their hits do. In TP, some of the strongest boss attacks only take away a mere heart. Where bosses like Twinrova, Morpha and Volvagia take away around 3-5 hearts when they attack, not forgetting normal enemies such as the Dark Nuts in OOT; where you really need them to smash a pillar (for hearts) if they hit you.

Think someone said it in this thread or the Metroid thread, but the next Zelda could really learn from the Prime series in terms of boss battles!

Immense size... challenging... lengthy... multiple stages to them... etc...

Well, Metroid is a little more... sigh... hardcore, it's not the kind of game to be picked up and played like Zelda. What they could (must) do is include a hard mode in Zelda, where you do less damage and the enemies more. Because asides from that, size and multiple stages to them, Zelda has it covered and that way they'd be more challenging and lengthy.

Anyway I always thought the challenge in Zelda was all about the dungeons and what to do.

hmph, i am standing at the temple door (to the end boss) and i can't find the damn big key. where is it?

hmph, i am standing at the temple door (to the end boss) and i can't find the damn big key. where is it?

LOL...So you've placed the statue on the right I gather?...okay:

1) Go back to the room with the scales

2) Use the smaller statues to lift you up as high as possible ont he scales.

3) You will be on another level.

4) Use the spinner to go left from there - there should be a poe.

5) Enter that door and get the damn key!

Hows dat?

cool, cheers, up against the big spider thing now, smashing it is easier than i first thought

cool, cheers, up against the big spider thing now, smashing it is easier than i first thought

Yeah, its easy...but using the D.Rod is a nice like touch.

Zant was a great boss, one of the best in the game. Ganon just beats him, as it was the best boss battle I've ever entered.

Zant was a great boss, one of the best in the game. Ganon just beats him, as it was the best boss battle I've ever entered.

Yeah...I love Zant...(not in that way)...His weird mannerisms like jumping up and down on the magnet and stomping around as a giant is priceless...I love the imp-like way he walks towards you when his about to slash you in the last part of his battle. I got my avatar by taking a screenshot of him using my phone.

seems someone screwed up the vampire weakness with the skeletal dogs! only come out at night? whats that about

seems someone screwed up the vampire weakness with the skeletal dogs! only come out at night? whats that about

Because they are stalfos - stalfos only come out at night; see Hyrule Field in OOT.

Okay so I tried to start my second playthrough of this today, but then got so stressed out at the stupid twitchy fishing for the cat thing.

Okay so I tried to start my second playthrough of this today, but then got so stressed out at the stupid twitchy fishing for the cat thing.
OMG!! what are peoples problem with catching the fish for the cat!

I couldn't believe it when I looked back at the start of this thread and saw page after page of complaints about it!

On my first play of this game, I caught 2 fish right away!!

It's really not hard! The line twitches and you pull up!

Yeah I never got that as well. I got 2 fish in succession of each other, didn't even have to try.