N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

Guest Stefkov

Just done a spot of lure fishing, much better than that crappy type of fishin that you had to do at the start to get a fish for some cat etc.

Plus I'm past that puzzle where you have to get the statues in the right place. Now I got the letter from the guy, I thought the person I had to deliver it to was the person who does the rafting down the river. Now that was silly cos it wasnt and thats just stupid.

I cant remember the name, however, of who I'm meant to be giving it to. That lure fishing made me relax and forget.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to save and quit after the water temple...

And then I did the whole thing with saving midna and it kept me playing long enough to bag me a master sword! One of the best bits of the game is hearing saria's song all over again in the forest grove.

well this guy in my class who i was compeating against (i was behind just a bit) dropped out about a week ago (i just found out today) in the fith dungeon just before getting the weapon in that dungeon. he told me the reason for this was because he was having strange dreams about the game.

now thats weird.

well this guy in my class who i was compeating against (i was behind just a bit) dropped out about a week ago (i just found out today) in the fith dungeon just before getting the weapon in that dungeon. he told me the reason for this was because he was having strange dreams about the game.

now thats weird.

Funniest thing i've read this week

Just finished the game and it's freaking awesome! Best game ever. The storyline gets even more confusing though.

The music is great and while there aren't many memorable tunes EVERY music is very good. The boss musics are amazing, so is the Hyrule overworld and Ilia's theme.

I agree with you there.

To be honest, we're never going to see a game 'beat' Ocarina of Time. It's a classic. Plus, the timing of it all. The first 3D Zelda.

It also just so happens to be seen by many as the greatest game ever made.

I must confess. I've also been not feeling the magic, so to speak. I purposely didn't read much on this game or purposely go after information so I wouldn't get my hopes up to be disappointed later. Rarely thinking about it also. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing it just for the sake of playing, not because I want to.

Besides. Link To The Past shits on Ocarina Of Time. People seem to forget this fundamental fact.

Twilight Princess absolutely abolishes mostly everything about Wind Waker.

Polarium abolishes Wind Waker, that cel-shaded borefest of a game.

[i'm not saying the graphics are a bad thing, as such.]

Guest Stefkov

I did some lure fishing last night and it was pretty cool. Especially throwing it out and getting that piece of heart from the cliff. I only saw that the second time I went around the lake.

I've downloaded that font from Dante's link but how do I install it? I know there's a font option in control panel but when I select the folder it won't find it.
In most cases this is the adress of the fonts folder:

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

Just drag and drop the font files you have in there and voilá.

you can also use the Fonts folder in the control panel for the same end, it's really the same.

Guest Stefkov
Im in the desert temple....damn this one is annoying me.

I think i'm there now aswell. I've got the second poe and I'm up to a bit where theres a circular room, I know its not very descriptive, however there is something onthe floor or something somwher thats stopping me moving at normal pace. Midna is scratching away like its a bug, but being human he walks like he's got he iron boots on.....

I dont understand.

Oh and the desert getting to there was really cool. Really big.

Guest Stefkov
Use your senses

FUCK:angry: FUCK:angry: FUCK:angry: FUCK:angry: FUCK:angry: FUCK:angry: FUCK:angry: FUCK aarrrg I hate this game!

I cant belive it. 3rd time thats happened now.

Guest Stefkov
Nice shock when you noticed though eh ;)

Not really, I was expecting those shitty little bugs that keep clinging onto you so you cant move fast. But hten it was rats and I was like bastards.

You were right there!!

This was the hardest boss so far simply cos im shit a the spinning top.

But once defeated what follows is pretty damn good :)

I just got the spinning top now. Man what will they think of next!

I's pretty hard to control, I would have thoguht it would glide over the sand but I was wrong, theres those tracks on the wall.