NEurope
mcj metroid

Metal gear solid:Twin snakes

I can't remember it either, I don;t like the player's choice boxes though.

Yeah, whats with the grey, trying to look platinum?

What would you all think if Konami decided to do a similar remake but for MGS 2? (and o the Wii since cube production has finished).

..I wouldn't mind at all (maybe even release 2 and 3 as I have only played The Twin Snakes).. but Konami, for me, don't seem likely to treat the Wii much (if any) differently than the Gamecube and we'll not really get any big profile games from them (I'm not expecting Pro Evo anymore, I'll just continue to be disappointed on that front)

..but yeh.. if they're not gonna give us anything else decent, I would definitely take MGS 2 & 3..

What would you all think if Konami decided to do a similar remake but for MGS 2? (and o the Wii since cube production has finished).

I would love it.

God no dont do it!I mean what's there to remake?The controls were perfect,graphics were fine.The only thing wrong with the game was the confusing storyline whoch apparantly only dabookerman understood

I would love that soooo much. Even better, if they did a compilation on 2 and 3! woo

Do 2 disc games such as this work fine on the wii? thinking of picking this up soon

Do 2 disc games such as this work fine on the wii? thinking of picking this up soon

don't really get the question but have you not played the resident evil games on gamecube. All require 2 discs(well all the good ones anyway)

it works fine no problems. Do pick it up especially if you haven't played the original

I've had no problems with Metal Gear Solid, RE4 or Splinter Cell Double Agent on the Wii. When you press the eject button you just get the usual "The disk tray is open" or whatever message.

Ah right thats fine, just wasn't sure if it recognized the eject button as the disc cover or not, suppose could have checked it with any game actually!

don't really get the question but have you not played the resident evil games on gamecube. All require 2 discs(well all the good ones anyway)

it works fine no problems. Do pick it up especially if you haven't played the original

I have played the original but not for ages and never completed it so will get it!

well then i think you will like it but if you worshipped the original like i did then maybe the changes will hurt. BUt you will be fine:)

This game can be ordered off Play for £17.99. If you haven't played it now's your chance!

This game can be ordered off Play for £17.99. If you haven't played it now's your chance!

I couldn't recommend that purchase highly enough and what a deal, it goes for more than that second hand in Gamestation.

I took the opportunity to order this game from Play. So I guess that's another game I can scratch off my list of Nintendo games I need to catch up on, along with Pikmin 1 and Phoenix Wright 1. It will be a while before I can play those games though, There are still several other games that need to be played..

I've been playing this game again through on hard mode recently and I'm shocked by the graphics. How great would it be if it used the same tech as RE4?

I've been playing this game again through on hard mode recently and I'm shocked by the graphics. How great would it be if it used the same tech as RE4?

Shocked as in "My god that's terrible!" or shocked as in "And this is on a Gamecube?!"

the graphics aren't THAT bad.. sure they are not as good as metal gear solid 2 even but for a remake its ok but in no way the overhaul that re experienced

I really know why, but I never really liked this on the Gamecube. I like all the prior MGS instalments on the Playstation, but I just don't think the Gamecube controls felt right for me personally, after controlling Snake with a dual shock all the times in the past.

the graphics aren't THAT bad.. sure they are not as good as metal gear solid 2 even but for a remake its ok but in no way the overhaul that re experienced

I thought the graphics were great, on a par with the second, maybe a bit better in places.

The characters, and a fair bit of the surroundings were supperior to MGS2. However, some places feel like mip-mapped versions of the PSOne game.

Great game though. Wonder if this was some kind of limited edition thing. People started complaining they cant find a copy anyehere like 6 months after the games release...

Well i loved this game when i had it. The only thing I didn't like was the controls; they just felt uncomfortable.

That said, it's the only MGS game i've ever played, so maybe i'd find it less impressive than MGS:SoL if i played it.

this was way better than sons of liberty, altough i have not yet tried snake eater which i expect to be better...