NEurope
mcj metroid

Metal gear solid:Twin snakes

Yep they were second party at the time. Now gone third working on too human. And also doing some sort of Colaboration with Sega on HD games.

Well if anyone can confirm for sure it would be much appreciated. I know that even Resident Evil 4 came with stars points so guessed that MGS probably did...

I'll check.

Update I have:

It didn't because it wasn't published by nintendo.

do ye think the extra mario bits and the fact that mantis tells you what games you have played is a good idea?

do ye think the extra mario bits and the fact that mantis tells you what games you have played is a good idea?

No. But the Eternal Darkness poster is.

I liked the Mario and Yoshi figures but that cut scene with Otacon it felt like half the scene the camera was locked onto them. I liked the Zone of the enders clips too.

I thought the Psycho mantis stuff was cool, he did the same thing on the Playstation version with some other Konami games.

I'll check.

Update I have:

It didn't because it wasn't published by nintendo.

Thanks for checking :)

I have just managed to order a copy from play.com here:-

http://www.play.com/Games/GameCube/4-/151003/-/Product.html?searchstring=metal&searchsource=0

Does anyone know if i'll recieved the original or players choice version? Play are usually quite good and state when its the players choice release but just thought id ask if anyone knew for sure

I don't think it even made it to players choice. Players choice died out pretty fast with only about 20 or so titles on it. Most of them from Nintendo.

I don't think it even made it to players choice.

It made it to players choice.

Well thats something new.... shame tales of symphonia came one moment too late.

..Yeh.. I would really recommend it.. especially at that price!

..To quote Stocka from the Skies of Arcadia Thread:

Get it now you cocks

..and the Player's Choice box would look really cool there if it was the same colour of red as the rest of it.. case and all.. (yes.. I did read the next post..)

The players choice boxes always look awful.

I feel the same way, hence why I would love to know if the one im going to recieve from play will be a players choice version or not....

Should have saved their time and used leftover windwaker boxes and made players choice boxes gold instead of copying sony with the whole platinum thing.

Haha. Pwned.

god i feel screwed.i waited a long time.i never saw it here...O h well im glad i didnt get it now the box looks like shit...Did Double dash ever make it to PlayersC?

god i feel screwed.i waited a long time.i never saw it here...O h well im glad i didnt get it now the box looks like shit...Did Double dash ever make it to PlayersC?

yeah think mario kart did.

LOL! 17.99 is a bargain! its £25 preowned in gamestation.

I bought the normal version a year ago, brand new and sealed, for €9.99, which is approx. £6.72. :grin:

Im pretty sure Mario Kart Double Dash didnt make it to players choice, as I have never seen a single copy - i'd love to be proved wrong though!

Im pretty sure Mario Kart Double Dash didnt make it to players choice, as I have never seen a single copy - i'd love to be proved wrong though!

I can't remember it either, I don;t like the player's choice boxes though.