NEurope
ZeldaFreak

The Christmas Thread

I only asked for chocolate, tenacious d soundtrack, v for vendetta, and amped 3(if they could get it for £17 or less). So my xmas is going to be one of the worst xmas's I can ever remember. Got to find more things

This is why I hate Christmas now, all some people ever go on about is the gifts. Sure, I'd like a few - but I'd rather relax from uni and see my family more.

Whats the best thing about Christmas to you?

and please don't say the fucking presents!!! lol

Christmas dinner. My parents aren't Jamie Oliver, but they knock up a brilliant meal, and the table is laid out nicely. Open the best bubbly, generally a really good time.

I also like how for one day, the family just stick together, if we open a present, we're all there, not someone watching tv or doing something else in the other room.

Ohh carn't wait for 23rd were getting pizza from francesscas in jesmond, Best pizza in the whole of newcastle. Then eat that wrap remaining presents play a bit of magical starsign. Then sleep.

Well, we lost four of our number in the initial charge, but on the whole we came out rather well.

p1010071gw7.jpg

This is why I hate Christmas now, all some people ever go on about is the gifts. Sure, I'd like a few - but I'd rather relax from uni and see my family more.

I will probably get a combined sum of £10 for xmas.

Although me with job renders presents unnecessary for me now.

I am going to state other things chance of getting them 0%, but I will still ask for them.

We are nearly there

Its nearly CCCCCHHHHHRRRRRIIIIISSSSSTTTTTMMMMMAAAAASSSSS!!

Yes love it all of it, the food, the booze, the TV, the ... everything.

Its the only thing getting me through uni in hull.

Why do you not like christmas

I have a Christmas tree bigger than my house in my back garden, so I think that compensates for any lost Christmas cheer in my house.

I have a Christmas tree bigger than my house in my back garden, so I think that compensates for any lost Christmas cheer in my house.

photos plz :)

Yeah photos plz, also what are you guys doing on the holy trinity of days by this I mean : Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

P.S. Only 15 full Shopping days left before christmas

Are you hanging up your stocking on your wall

It's the time when every Santa has a ball

Does he ride a red nosed reindeer

Does a ton upon his sleigh

Do the fairies keep him sober for a day

So here it is, Merry Xmas

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

Are you waiting for the family to arrive

Are you sure you got the room to spare inside

Does your grannie always tell ya

That the old songs are the best

Then she's up and rock 'n' rolling with the rest

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

What will your daddy do when he sees your mama kissing Santa Claus A-ha

Are you hanging up your stocking on your wall

Are you hoping that the snow will start to fall

Do you ride on down the hillside

In a buggy you have made

When you land upon your head

Then you bin slayed

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

Everybody's having fun (It's Christmas)

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

Alright I'm putting it to you guys... what do I want for Christmas? My dad keeps phoning and demanding an answer, but I really can't think of anything really.

Hmmm, perhaps, but money or vouchers are such dull gifts. It's quite nice to have something substantial under the tree on the day. I'll wander about town today and shop for presents, perhaps something will catch my eye.

Eugh. Went into the city to do some christmas shopping as i really needed to, and quickly got bored and wanted to just come home and play Zelda lol. I managed to get 3 presents though so i'm quite satisfied.

I just found out I have a revision lecture with exam techniques. We have already had a lecture on that part and I nkow nearly everything about the subject, so I guess I'll be coming home a day sooner.

I believe we are doing our xmas food shop over a week. So that'll be interesting : "lets buy some christmas log, no some xmas cake, we'll have to buy both"

Anyway just found out that a brand new only fools and horses will be on xmas day. Could this be the last ever only fools and horses?

P.S. The xmas TV this year seems to be better than last years.

P.S.S. Only 14 full shopping days left before Christmas, can you feel the Christmas cheer.

Yeah photos plz, also what are you guys doing on the holy trinity of days by this I mean : Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

Christmas Eve:

I'm going to town with all of my friends to exchange Christmas presents - then I get back at 6, and go out visiting neighbours (and friends) until around 1am, then we get home and sleep.

Christmas Day:

We get up at 8am (my parents won't let us get up any earlier) then open presents. We play with them until around 3pmish when my Grandparents arrive with my aunty and this year my Dad's first cousin is also coming round. We all eat Christmas dinner and indulge in idle chit chat until 8pm when they all leave.

Boxing Day:

My favourite day! We go to our cousin's house and have a big meal - me, my brothers and cousins usually play poker, they get drunkish, we all eat and this year there shall be lots of Wii-ing. Can't wait!

Almost Christmas now! We're into double digits!

We all eat Christmas dinner and indulge in idle chit chat until 8pm when they all leave.

I've noticed recently that many seem to have their Turkey at dinner rather than lunch. Who else here does this apply to? I personally love it at lunch. Around 1pm usually.

Yeah the turkey's for lunch all right.

Ive not been in this thread much but I love ZeldaFreaks wonderful Christmas attitude! Im not quite hyped yet this year (kinda missed it all last year, too) but once Im off on holidays at the end of this week maybe Ill can get into the swing of things... and do a bit of shopping. No idea whats to be got though.

I didnt know there was an Only Fools and Horses on this year. Id say it oculd well be the last one, should be good. We all need to watch it!

I never have an aunt or uncle round on Christmas Day, although we did use to go to my nan's on Boxing Day, as did everybody else. Then go see our family in Wales to welcome the New Year (although we haven't done that since the so-called Millennium Eve.) Christmas has become all about the gifts to me. Despite that we only get about 8-9 presents a year, and some of those are chocolates that are eaten on the day.

Christmas Dinner I always look forward to, although we don't just have Turkey at Christmas, sometimes have it for Sunday Roast during the year.

I've noticed recently that many seem to have their Turkey at dinner rather than lunch. Who else here does this apply to? I personally love it at lunch. Around 1pm usually.

I always have it for lunch too, you can't have it any other time! Planned for 1, usually at about 2. :heh:

Christmas Eve: Nothing planned yet really, my gran is coming over. Carol service then midnight mass (at 7:30).

Christmas Day: My younger brothers and sisters usually get up at 6-6:30 so I expect I'll join them, open stocking (small) presents and from my gran, mum and dad. Get changed into kilt for Church at 11, get back from church at 12 and open presents from my siblings. Have lunch, then open presents from other people. Have Christmas Tea at around 5 (Christmas cake), then do whatever we feel like for the rest of the day.

Boxing Day: Sleep.

http://bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=Personal&FlashBoxId=2813127480&MemberId=596976263

That's an amazing version of Do They Know It's Christmas... Live at Live Aid 1985.