NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Two Weeks To Go

I was planning to freeze myself a week ago, but was unable to find a suitable location.

I was ok, wasnt too excited until I went to the Wii house and now I just cant stop thinking about Zelda.... gahhhh

I need to freeze myself just like cartman I think.

I need to freeze myself just like cartman I think.

platty in the 25th Century! yeah it's got a ring to it...

Ive decided to go on a killing spree, killing telemarketers and blaming it on games. Maybe I should tape some game controllers to my chest for added effect.

Well, I'm going to kill the time, by building my house, maybe I can get the bedroom and bathroom ready before it gets released. Since after it's release, Im not doing anything else before Zelda TP is beaten!

Time is flying, and I don't want to kill time as I need to finish some AS coursework for Dec 4th.

I'm currently playing and REALLY enjoying Gears of War and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

I never usually wish my life away, but in this case I'm making an exception.

COME ON THE 8TH. Sonic can only tide me over for so long.

I thankfully have some NFS: Most Wanted to complete but seing as I'm nearly done there's no way that'll hold me for two weeks. I'm actually rather happy I have so many school assignments due next week as that's pretty much one week gone.

I'll be getting my exams the seventh to the eighteenth. Wich means that there won't be a) so much Wii (parents love this one) b) not so much learning (wich I love). On the Wii day itself I'm going to have a phiolosophie-test about Kant and some of his close companions. Pretty boring stuff, but great teacher (he actually searches for points just to make you pass the test - he knows that philosophie isn't given to anyone). In the meanwhile i'll be replaying every Zelda that I have in my possession (Majora's Mask is the best. No Doubt.) and scraatch of a day every day on my countdown timer. Oh, and keep thumbs up for my local shop to have more than 13 Wii's on launch day. Else, i'm screwed.

I'm getting into C&C Zero hour, and ill soon have WoW for a 10-day trial period. That'll keep me going.

Well I just bought Yoshi's Island (GBA) & a while ago got City of Heroes & Villains Combined Edition. They should keep me going on the gaming front, and also XII which I'm going through slowly.

I'm also trying to get myself a job, finished my CV a couple of weeks ago and am currently in the process of writing a covering letter and gonna see if they'll take me in GAME or Gameplay. :)

I don'ts got one. just think lucky.

sorry? Im not getting one either (at the moment).

Im confused. Oh, was the a gramma error in my last post you taking the mick out of?

I dunno.

Or are you drunk?

::shrug::wtf:

Time has been going a bit fast for me so far,only 13 days for since me since i'm going to midnight launch (hopefully).

But on the 7th time will go so slow for me :heh:

I'm playing ffxii to kill the time. I know I'll leave it to gather dust and pick it up late, but who cares.

..I'm a lot happier now.. got my Wii preordered in GAME today so I will at least get it before Christmas (if not the 8th December).. probably gonna be playing GC, N64, SNES, DS until then.. as usual..

/me wonders why this thread was not titled 'Two Wiiks To Go'

thats a very good point actually.

i wonder why you post didnt say:

mii wonders why this thread was not titled 'Two Wiiks To Go'

I'm playing through Yoshi's Island 2 to fill the void. With the amount of work I've got at the moment, that shoud easily take me up to the 8th, and I doubt I'll be able to finish the game 100% by then either. I'll also have the December bugs and fish to look for in Animal Crossing next weekend, too, which will no doubt take a while.

Guys, I've got to fill the void until Christmas Day (when I get my Wii + Zelda). I've also got mocks in January, so I'm starting revising earlier. I'm playing through OoT at the moment (near the end) then I'll probably play Majora's Mask (never played it).

/me wonders why this thread was not titled 'Two Wiiks To Go'

Probably because the thread creator isn't an arsehole.

Probably because the thread creator isn't an arsehole.

Couldn't help but laugh at that.I'll have PSU arriving next week aswell and i've got Star Ocean to finish so that'll bring me up to the 7th.

I have Christmas exams which starting next week. So I suppose I'll study to kill time.

That and play Sonic Rush again and again and again and again.

Sign in to follow this