NEurope
ultrajamie

xbox 360 in SERIOUS trouble

Eh? Whens Halo 3 Comin out?

well......i suppose on next fall but BETA comes out on March! Also we have Mass Effect, Too Human, Bioshock and many other great games till then...no need to worry

November 2007.

£20 bet.

pif...............................................

£100

Hmmm i dont believe the 360 is in trouble i played gears of war a couple of weeks ago and it almost convinced me to buy a x-box 360, the graphics are amazing and probably the best graphics i have seen this year.

We also recently got a playstation 3 in my workplace with two games and wow to be honest one was playstation 2 graphics and the other was just like certain 360 games last generation but hi-resolution.

Halo 3, Halo Wars and the new Peter Jackson exclusive stuff has them sorted, to some degree. I think PS3 will sell more, but Xbox 360 will have the best games.

As for this whole "they won't reach target", do they mean 10 million by business/fiscal year's end, or 10 million by calendar year's end?

Regarding Halo 3 I would bet it comes out when M icrosoft knows they won't have quality games coming so I reckon October 2008 won't get releashed next year.

Regarding Halo 3 I would bet it comes out when M icrosoft knows they won't have quality games coming so I reckon October 2008 won't get releashed next year.

If it comes out October 2008 I will do your mom. It's not. They're not going to release a demo and then not release the game for 2 years.

Hmmm i dont believe the 360 is in trouble i played gears of war a couple of weeks ago and it almost convinced me to buy a x-box 360, the graphics are amazing and probably the best graphics i have seen this year.

We also recently got a playstation 3 in my workplace with two games and wow to be honest one was playstation 2 graphics and the other was just like certain 360 games last generation but hi-resolution.

Don't just talk graphics mate. Gears of War is amazing because it just happens to have a super smooth control system and just happens to be the bee's bollocks in terms of fun.

If it comes out October 2008 I will do your mom. It's not. They're not going to release a demo and then not release the game for 2 years.

Its not a demo mate, its a beta test of the multipayer. They'll be concentrating on that for about a year, then an extra year long on the development cycle balancing everything out to be perfect with a decent ending to the halo ending not like the last two games. But thats it if they want to make a decent game, if they don't they'll release it in december 2007.

And the beat test is coming out spring 2007, it'll be between a year to a year and half later.

Its not a demo mate, its a beta test of the multipayer. They'll be concentrating on that for about a year, then an extra year long on the development cycle balancing everything out to be perfect with a decent ending to the halo ending not like the last two games. But thats it if they want to make a decent game, if they don't they'll release it in december 2007.

And the beat test is coming out spring 2007, it'll be between a year to a year and half later.

**** (just generally) need i say more.

It's not in trouble in the sense that Microsoft will be financially struggling.

It's in trouble in the sense that publishers will not be happy the platform is flourishing.. shareholders will be wanting returns and swift action and it's generally embarassing for a company that has thrown so much money.

It's sold over 7 million now, with Gears and the Christmas rush I reckon it won;t be far off the 10 million mark by Jan 1st. I've never had a non-Nintendo console, but this is seriously tempting me. So far I ahven't really seen too much on the PS3 that's raised my heartbeat.

It's sold over 7 million now, with Gears and the Christmas rush I reckon it won;t be far off the 10 million mark by Jan 1st. I've never had a non-Nintendo console, but this is seriously tempting me. So far I ahven't really seen too much on the PS3 that's raised my heartbeat.

That is wrong, why does everyone trust nexgen, it's clearly run by monkeys.

They were 300,000 out the other day.

I'm sure they don't know the difference between shipped and sold.

Don't just talk graphics mate. Gears of War is amazing because it just happens to have a super smooth control system and just happens to be the bee's bollocks in terms of fun.

Gears Of War graphically is the best game i have ever seen on a console it also is a brilliant game nearly sold me on a xbox 360.

The ps3 games that i have played have been nothing short of dissapointing and the 360 is not only cheaper but contains a substantial amount of playable games.

Sales of the 360 will go sky high next year. I read on the BBC site earlier in the year that Microsoft have managed to make a cheaper processor for the 360 that keeps the console from overheating and the 360 will drop in price early next year. Good news for those wishing to buy a 360.

With all the new games (Halo 3 for starters) coming out for the 360 next year and a cheaper priced 360, Microsoft have nothing to worry about.

who gives a fuck? As long as i and the other 7 million players have Bill Gates $69.059263 billion behind us > we'r gonna get games, and we'r gonna have fun.

Isn't this site supposed to be not trust worthy?????

Yeah, considering there are only about 200,000 PS3's out and it had way more Wii's that America had out.

Sales of the 360 will go sky high next year. I read on the BBC site earlier in the year that Microsoft have managed to make a cheaper processor for the 360 that keeps the console from overheating and the 360 will drop in price early next year.

Or maybe instead of dropping prices that try to actually make profit with each sold console? :wink:

People don't understand that though Microsoft has pretty much unlimited cash reserves, company's stockholders have been questioning whole Xbox project since day one, as loss that it makes directly affects their dividends. To repel stockholders fears, Microsoft needs to prove that they can actually make profit with Xbox 360. Furthermore, doing price drop isn't really that important right now. Sony has serious problems with production, there won't be PS3 price drop for at least year and Xbox 360's lineup for 2007 is quite strong.

Excpt for when you press X to revive someone, or A to do something but end up against a wall :heh:

Excpt for when you press X to revive someone, or A to do something but end up against a wall :heh:

What you chatting about?