N-Europe

Gears of war Thread

DiemetriX

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

wooo finally done Act 1 on Hardcore with my bro!

:( he's getting the achievemtns for playing as Dom. I'll need to go online sometime with one of you and do some co-op, first i want to finish the whole game.

I'm dreading what Insane's gonna be like :(

Lol. Me and Tak STILL haven't done co-op despite saying we were gonna like 4 times now. Probably wont for at least a few weeks now.

i don't think i'm doing anything tomorrow night dude. defo not doing anything on tuesday at the worst.

i wanna go through the game on hardcore in co-op.

wooo finally done Act 1 on Hardcore with my bro!

:( he's getting the achievemtns for playing as Dom. I'll need to go online sometime with one of you and do some co-op, first i want to finish the whole game.

I'm dreading what Insane's gonna be like :(

Me n my mate skipped Hardcore and went onto Insane the other day; It wasn't that hard (the levels we did anyway), though we obviously got killed a bit.

Guest Stefkov

Lol getting seperated is more fun imo. You can concentrate more in co-op with what your doing. That way you both have the feeling you must stay alive otherwise, not only are you dead in game and in real life that would suck. But you would have to get your friend/brother whos doing pretty well and getting far, make him do it again.

So you've got that responsibility.

Guest Stefkov
nah, 360 live wont die. Wii is missing one major factor, online play. For me thats the future of gaming, and i spend so much more time online playing than single.

Yeah I wont miss Live as I'll go on it a few times, ive just decided now. You made me think, if I need/crave to have blood covered on my screen while I chainsaw a random American then Im gonna go on Live.

While most of my hours will be spent on zelda etc, a good one or two matches against you guys would be cool in the midst of it all.

Wii is missing one major factor, online play.

For now, when SSBB comes out I think i'll have a new 'favourite game to play online'.

Just because the majority here are getting Wiis doesn't mean playing on live is going to stop full stop, just...temporarily

nah, 360 live wont die. Wii is missing one major factor, online play. For me thats the future of gaming, and i spend so much more time online playing than single.

Yeah, course it wont. I wont be on this weekend, cus for me I'll be playing Monkey Ball and Zelda literally the entire weekend. But next week or the week after I'll be back to playing Gears online.

Yeah, course it wont. I wont be on this weekend, cus for me I'll be playing Monkey Ball and Zelda literally the entire weekend. But next week or the week after I'll be back to playing Gears online.

theres a new that guy about the place called . . . thatguy.

just thought i'd mention it.

theres a new that guy about the place called . . . thatguy.

just thought i'd mention it.

What?! That SOB! Wont be as cool and funny as I am though.:awesome: Not with his space-less name.

And BTW Tak, yes I am lame for being too tired for Gears. :sad: I hate work.

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE U??? you havent finished gears yet! all you do is playing viva pinata! im gonna sent a complaint for you to microsoft

i've been wanting to play it in co-op but i've been too scared to ask anyone cos i havent been through it once yet like most people lol

and now when i want to play a single player game it'll be Zelda or Viva