N-Europe

The Reviews Thread

flameboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWSFLASH: Resident Evil 4s voting average has dropped to 9.2/10 and one review has been taken away from Resident Evil 4, 108 now no longer 109 with a "fine print ratio" of 95.8% vs Super Mario 64s 95.9%.

Thats the reason behind the shift, not an additional review as I first thought...

Great to see the classics reigning supreme, compensating for Twilight Princesses failure.

Also good to see the error with Half Life 2 has been corrected as well and is now in the top 10 again.

NEWSFLASH: Resident Evil 4s voting average has dropped to 9.2/10 and one review has been taken away from Resident Evil 4, 108 now no longer 109 with a "fine print ratio" of 95.8% vs Super Mario 64s 95.9%.
You've never even played it though.
Thats the reason behind the shift, not an additional review as I first thought...

Great to see the classics reigning supreme, compensating for Twilight Princesses failure.

What failure? jeez. :nono:

Besides Mario 64 won't hold long after gamespot's review, 8.0 (maniac laughter)

Failure? What failure?

To make any significant impact on the list of all time great games. Not saying its a bad game, but with respect to being truly acknowledged as a true classic like most other game in the top 10 are, this games failed, its not over till its over though as there are still many more reviews to come.

Does the VC game reviews get merged with their original SNES,N64 review? or are they regareded as "new" games in a new era ????.

New games in a new era.

lol you answerd my question as I typed it.

Surely the fact that they get new reviews on a new system imply that we cannot and should not backwardly compare generations. Therefore, ocarina of time score for n64 should not be compared with TP unless a new review is produced today

To make any significant impact on the list of all time great games.

Oh, my God, you make Canand look like a goddamn genius. I'ts 7th, for christ's sake! 7th!

It's the 7th best game in the world ever! How the fuck is that not significant!

Gears of War is joint 22nd, and I would say that is going to go down as a classic...

:horse:

Oh, my God, you make Canand look like a goddamn genius. I'ts 7th, for christ's sake! 7th!

It's the 7th best game in the world ever! How the fuck is that not significant!

Gears of War is joint 22nd, and I would say that is going to go down as a classic...

:horse:

It's 7th being judged by ars*holes who are comparing it's graphics to the best X360 can do, and complaining that link doesn't talk English and music is dynamic midi's.

If that's a failure... great, because I like my Zelda as it is. no voice acting and dynamic midi's? Hell yeah.

We must remember than when RE4, OoT and even Mario 64 came out... they were unrivaled in the graphics area, zelda TP is a last generation game going up against the likes of gears of war, it's stupid to compare, but it's also a honor in the end, because they are comparing a game maxing out a 5 year old platform to a next gen game, despite the platform the game is still beautiful in the end; and if it was HD and had HD textures those reviewers would be clueless, it would be next gen.

Its 11th at the moment, not even in the top 10. :( I'll post a print screen shortly if required.
Don't bother, I'm sick of talking about review values and over-the-top reactions.

Zelda TP is the best launch title since Mario 64, for any console, full stop. now stop complaining and trying to convert all in numbers and go play it, yes because a zelda can't be converted into a number, it's so much better than that.

Zelda TP is the best launch title since Mario 64, for any console, full stop. now stop complaining and trying to convert all in numbers and go play it, yes because a zelda can't be converted into a number, it's so much better than that.

Thank you.

This game has been one of the funnest and most addicting gaming experience that I have ever had. If it isn't a classic nothing is.

yes when will we get the gamecube review anyway?Do ye think it will score higher ot what?

I reckon it will score higher, it should do. The graphics should score higher as they're the pinacle of Gamecube graphical ability, I doubt the anyone will moan about the controls, and it'll be the same great Zelda game in terms of story and gameplay. I reckon it'll get 9.1 on Gamespot. I would really like to see at least one incarnation of the this game in the top ten of all time.

Wanna source that? Because I heard the Wii one has some particle effects and lighting stuff that the GameCube version can't do.

I've never heard of that. Nintendo have said a few time that the graphics are the same.