NEurope
flameboy

The Reviews Thread

Uh, whether fishing is good or not, that doesn't mean that the fishing game isn't awful. It's clearly not a good representation of how fishing could be done on Wii.

yeah i used to fish..and this game does sound naff, dont think it will stop people from buying it tho to be honest...if people like to fish they will fish...

I wonder if the Hudson fishing game that has literally vomit material graphics will end up rating higher than Rapala Fishing...

Uh, whether fishing is good or not, that doesn't mean that the fishing game isn't awful. It's clearly not a good representation of how fishing could be done on Wii.

Using the word appauling suggests this game has no place on the Wii.

A LOT of people will get pleasure out of this if they can't fit large fishing expeditions into their life.

There's another fishing game in the works which will no doubt blow this one out of the water. (bad a bum chih)

But this elitist attitude that games don't have a place on Wii sucks.

It got a bad review because the controls, size and corporate branding (I've actually read the review now) but that still doesn't mean people won't enjoy it.

It's not made for our standards.

parappa.jpg

I remember people saying similar things about this button masher.

I wonder if the Hudson fishing game that has literally vomit material graphics will end up rating higher than Rapala Fishing...

is the wii really powerful enough to render realistic vomit?

We shall see in due time...

With this post, I have equalled my record for the most amount of posts in 1 thread, which was 84 in the original Twilight Princess thread but got cut short due to being one of the first users to be banned from a specific thread.

I can only hope Bass Fishing (or equivalent) comes out in a year or two.

You don't have to sit quietly in a corner all by your lonesome self, though. Black Bass allows up to three players in a four-player fishing competition via wireless link. Players can compete in amateur tournaments and swim their way up to the National Bass Tournament for a shot at the championship. While they call it Super Black Bass Fishing, there are more than 500 fish to hook in this aquarium including largemouth bass, pike, muskie and tilapia. One downside, you don't get to eat what you catch.

That's on the DS and appears to swamp both those titles.

Probably would get a more refined title.. I used to go float fishing but never had the kit to go weight fishing.

What? A Wii game with vomit like graphics! Never lol! I hope sega bring out their fishing games, they were great.

New Games TM out, gave it a kick looking over in WHSmith:

Zelda 9/10- didn't read the review to avoid spoilers, just peeked the page far enough to see score.

Wii Sports 6/10- Clumsy and Flimsy

Wii Play 3/10- said save yourself the £10 extra as you won't get anything out of it.

GOW got a 10/10- gonna buy issue 2moro when i have the cash on me.

Wii Sports 6/10- Clumsy and Flimsy

Wii Play 3/10- said save yourself the £10 extra as you won't get anything out of it.

Surely mutiplayer, these are a hoot?

Surely mutiplayer, these are a hoot?

apparently not... the wii play review was tiny only a quarter of a page.

At last someone was honest about Wii Play.

Junky piece o' crap.

n.Revolution's Martin was saying on their forum it isn't worth it even with the controller... that's like £3-5... Must be baaaad!!

I'm still getting it though!! :heh:

Junky piece o' crap.

I don't agree with you at all, I think it is just very shallow and limited thats all, but it does keep to its main reason for existing, just like wii sports shows how the motion sensors work and this shows how the pointer device works.

I'm only really looking forward to playing Pool, and the duck hunt-esque shooter, the other games meh, I could live without, if it was a stand alone game I wouldn't be interested at all, but seem its cheap with a remote it seems worth it more. but maybe something like this would have been been better as downloads....

Most people have reviewed wii play as if it is free. But for £10 you can pick up some VC games or some top GC game like GUN, Pikmin, 1080, metroid Prime etc. So maybe I will give it a misss. It just feels cheap relative to everything else. HMV do wii motes for £25 and with various vochers comes fown to £20 (10%quidco + £3off£20 code)

Me and my housemate are both getting this, £5 for the game? Yes please, I'm sure duck hunt, pool, lazer hockey and find mii will be entertaining enough for £5!

WOW :@ I havent played Wii Play but Wii Sports does NOT deserve that score. Just myself alone I must have like at least 15 hours in on it, then at least 10 hours of multiplayer in and I'm still not bored of it. I could prob write a big essay on why its so good but I just woke up :P [sarcasm]Only thing that sucks is its graphics..why dosnt it look like GoW? So I have to give it 6/10 :( [/sarcasm]

Junky piece o' crap.

I dont get this attitude, Lots of people say one thing. Someone says another and boom "At last someone is being honest". IT MAKES NO SENSE

Zelda gets prestine reviews everywhere. Gamespot give it 88%. Someone says "At last, someone tells the truth"

NO SENSE

After Playing Wii Play, I'm trying to decide weather it's worth £5....hard choice.