NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sprout

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit.

The movie is now showing at my cinema, hopefully yours too. Being a fan of the show, I might be off to see it tomorrow. Those who have seen the movie can give their impressions here, and impressions of the show too.

I will hopefully see it soon, I love Wallace and Gromit =D

I really want to go and see this! Always loved Wallace and Gromit, the stories, the style and the way Gromit never talks!

I'm sure it will be an amazing, sorry, 'cracking' film!

I have not seen it, I just want to express how unenthusiatic I am about it. The trailers were poor.

and the way Gromit never talks!

He's a dog, of course he never talks!

I'm looking forward to seeing this but shall wait until I can go and watch it with my ladyfriend.

I will either go watch this with my girlfriend who some mates.

I think the latter so I can watch Corpse Bride instead with my girlfriend.

He's a dog, of course he never talks!

I'm looking forward to seeing this but shall wait until I can go and watch it with my ladyfriend.

but he reads the paper, walks on his back legs, eats cheese like humans, id expect him to talk!

anyway, the movie looks great, hopefully going to see it on monday :)

I'm a big fan of alternate forms of animation to traditional cel and 3D, and stop motion is simply brilliant. I'll definately check this one out sometime.

Saw it today (advance showing) and I must say it's pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the older ones, but this one had me laughing quite a lot. There were quite a few sexual innuendos for a kid's film though, which was kinda worrying.

Btw, the Madagascar short before the film is great too!

Innuendos are fine for childrens films though because the fact is the children won't understand it.

It's just something that keeps the older viewer amused.

Is it out already? Ah man i dont think i get it til next friday...unless i was being lied to i'll probably go check it out later anyway. I've always loved Wallace and Gromit, and i'm hoping this doesn't dissappoint - i've yet to read or see any of the trailers, not sure if its a good thing cos i could end up wasting my money. But i prefer going in and not knowing anything films just tend to be more enjoyable for me when i go in knowing nothing.

Apparently it got rave-reviews when it opened in Australia, and it's the no.1 contender for an animation Oscar. Although I reckon it'll have it all to do against Howls Moving Castle. Should be good.

If its anything like chicken run, i'll see it.

It's made by the same people: Nick Park and Aardman studios, so it must be good.

Their new film I haven't seen yet but the older ones: Wallace and Gromit: the wrong trousers, a grand day out and a close shave were really great! The curse of the were-rabbit is out wednesday over here, I'll be sure to see it the first day it's out.

I'll probably go and see it next weekend. I'm a huge fan of the other Wallace and Gromit films, so I'm interested in seeing this one, even though, having seen the trailer, my expectations are quite low. I didn't like Chicken Run at all, and I'm just afraid that Wallace and Gromit may have ended up losing what made them so funny ten years ago.

Saw it last night, i thought it was great, im a big Wallace And Gromit fan, and this certainly did not disapoint. A pretty good Madagascar short before it roo. I advise people to go see it.

i can't wait to see this! wallace and gromit are fabulous! it'll be weird to see them in a full-length though, when's it out?

Saw it yesterday too, and its one of the funniest films ive seen in a while. :D Loved the hidden humour for adults as well as the kids stuff (i have no shame :D)

Number one in the US Box Office making $16.1M at the weekend, not bad at all.

Really did not think to much of this, funny, entertaining, but its not up to the standards of those classic shorts of 10 years ago...

7/10

Innuendos are fine for childrens films though because the fact is the children won't understand it.

It's just something that keeps the older viewer amused.

I agree!! I like it when innuendo's are in kids films. :D

Sign in to follow this