NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Love?

When I was at school there is a girl who we rarely spoke to each other, however yesterday I got her mobile number off a mate and at xmas we are going for coffee and talk hopefully this will lead to the luvshack.

When I was at school there is a girl who we rarely spoke to each other, however yesterday I got her mobile number off a mate and at xmas we are going for coffee and talk hopefully this will lead to the luvshack.

Why wait untill christmas *nudge nudge*

Obviously, really lovely, Yeah?

*Deciphers text over several hours with the use of the Internet, three Korean dictionaries, Mickey Mouse and several spoons.*

The code in the text says Buy A Wii On December 8th!

Wow, I should do this professionally.

At college there is this girl who I really like but we don't really know each other well. I have no lessons with her and we only met through this operations management thing (doing exercises with different people at the start of term).

Since then, we keep seeing each other in hallways and stairs and we have a little chat but thats about it. She's really cool and I wanna ask her out but I get a bit nervous....its just that whenever I see her, she really brightens up my day and I just wanna get to know her better.

Any suggestions to what I should do, what should I say?

*Deciphers text over several hours with the use of the Internet, three Korean dictionaries, Mickey Mouse and several spoons.*

The code in the text says Buy A Wii On December 8th!

Wow, I should do this professionally.

HA you said several hours. More like 3 minutes.

wow your really are good!!!:shock:

So, erm, wait... you've arranged to go for a coffee at Christmas with a girl you hardly even know and you reckon you're going to get laid? Clutching at straws I'm afriad. But good luck with it.

Look, theres a thread about love. You know you all expected me to come here and talk about this. I'm not rubbing it in anyones faces (no innunendo's please..) i'd just like to post in this thread.

In 9 days me and Letty have been together four months. Time flies, i'm sure about my feelings for her. Everytime i talk to her on the phone or see her on webcam something really hits my heart, but its an incredible rush of feelings. When we're together in person, i'm never happier. Being in love with a person is pretty incredible, i know (dear god, i do) what its like to be single and i hated it. Being with Letty has made me such a happier person and i've never been more glad with my life.

I'm so happy with being single at this moment in my life. there's no point at my age anyway. I love my friends and they make me so happy!

That actully really touched me.

Sorry about the shit i said, ive just realised i think i want someone like you have in your life but never realised it.

I think im gonna ask someone out ive been wanting to for a while :)

Love...?? : the paradox of needing...

Oh, Love;

Make Way for breeding...

All In The Name Of Love...

But, anyway, good for you man, I know what it's like to love, and I'm happy for ya :)...

Love is awesome but complicated, for now I'm happy not being in love with a girl. The higher you go, the further you could fall. Or something.

(my last relationship didn't end that well)

I'm in love with a girl who may very well feel the same way about me- but it's complicated and if I tell her and I'm wrong about how she feels It's going to tear our friendship up like tissue paper.

great, no?

I'm in love with a girl who may very well feel the same way about me- but it's complicated and if I tell her and I'm wrong about how she feels It's going to tear our friendship up like tissue paper.

great, no?

Well, don't pussyfoot about, drop a couple of subtle hints over a pint or something...unless she's not that type of gal...

Actually; screw it, thats stupid...as are most of my ideas...:heh:

Anyway;

I met my girl by random chance, in a museum, no less. Now thats a hardcore pull. In the face. Twice.

I think love is what is making me so unhappy at the moment.

A while ago I became friends with this girl, and I thought nothing more of the situation, she was just a friend, nothing more, because I knew she had a boyfriend and there would be no point in taking an interest in her.

Then last month she broke up with her boyfriend, and for some reason she started talking to me more and more, and our friendship grew, whenever I would talk to her I would get this funny feeling and It made me happy, and then I got my hopes up that this 'friendship' could be something for more.

I shouldn't have done that.

She's now back with her boyfriend and I'm now just a friend. She doesn't talk to me as much, and now I have this growing pain within me that makes me more and more upset as the days go by.

Love is either the best or the worst thing in your life, well at least that's what I think, and teenagers and love don't go together, it seems as though we fall in love every fucking 15 minutes. And now there's nothing I can do to fill the void with this girl except anger and depression.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return."

I sure hope I fall in love sometime. All I have is damn lust! So, well - I don't have any opinions on love, seems kind of annoying though. Especially unrequited love and how it makes do silly silly things! Meh.

I would link to my recent posts in the meaningless shite thread, but i can't be arsed. Lets jsut say, my love life is very uninteresting.

Love sucks, it's great at first, but just you wait untill it rears it's ugly head and FUCKS YOU ALL OVER.

Well, don't pussyfoot about, drop a couple of subtle hints over a pint or something...unless she's not that type of gal...

Actually; screw it, thats stupid...as are most of my ideas...:heh:

Anyway;

I met my girl by random chance, in a museum, no less. Now thats a hardcore pull. In the face. Twice.

ah see the 'it's complicated' bit translates as 'we got together and had to break it off instantly before uni and now i can't fucking stand it' so...yeah. hurrah.

I think love is what is making me so unhappy at the moment.

A while ago I became friends with this girl, and I thought nothing more of the situation, she was just a friend, nothing more, because I knew she had a boyfriend and there would be no point in taking an interest in her.

Then last month she broke up with her boyfriend, and for some reason she started talking to me more and more, and our friendship grew, whenever I would talk to her I would get this funny feeling and It made me happy, and then I got my hopes up that this 'friendship' could be something for more.

I shouldn't have done that.

She's now back with her boyfriend and I'm now just a friend. She doesn't talk to me as much, and now I have this growing pain within me that makes me more and more upset as the days go by.

Love is either the best or the worst thing in your life, well at least that's what I think, and teenagers and love don't go together, it seems as though we fall in love every fucking 15 minutes. And now there's nothing I can do to fill the void with this girl except anger and depression.

Know exactly how you feel there McMad, same situation for me, althought the girl in question isn't with anyone else, shes just doesn't feel the same way as me!

The worst thing is that this time last year we were going out quite a bit and getting really close (since we were more or less the only ones who didn't go off to uni), now I hardly ever see her, infact when I saw her last Friday that was the first time in 3 weeks, didn't even get invited when she went out for her birthday!

It sucks...

Know exactly how you feel there McMad, same situation for me, althought the girl in question isn't with anyone else, shes just doesn't feel the same way as me!

The worst thing is that this time last year we were going out quite a bit and getting really close (since we were more or less the only ones who didn't go off to uni), now I hardly ever see her, infact when I saw her last Friday that was the first time in 3 weeks, didn't even get invited when she went out for her birthday!

It sucks...

Sorry about your situation man, it must really hard on you for her to start not involving you in her life anymore.

Sadly the part that made me the most angry/upset in my situation was she told me she really liked me, and that if she didn't get back together with her boyfriend she would have gone out with me, she even told me she wanted to kiss me.

It hurts everyday when I think about the opportunity I missed. :(

It really does suck...

Sorry about your situation man, it must really hard on you for her to start not involving you in her life anymore.

(...)

It really does suck...

The thing is though I think that me thinking shes intentionally cutting me out is just me being paranoid! Although the birthday situation did annoy me, especially since when I saw her that time (3 weeks ago at The Fratellis gig in Cardiff - great night), she invited to go ice skating and then out into Bristol, however she was ill leading up to her birthday (or so she says...) and because of that she cancelld on me on the Friday. I then figured she wasn't going out on the Saturday, but then when I invited her to the pub (i went to play pool with my sis) she said she was going to Bristol!

Also ment to go see Borat with her yesterday but in the ned she had to go with her brother to pick up his car which was being repaired, although this led me to think that surely her one of her parents could have gone, especially since she had already made the plans!

At first I thought that maybe seeing less of her would help me get over my feelings, but in all honestly its just made them worse!

Oh well I definately get to ser her on Friday, doubt she'd cancel that since one of our mates is back from uni for a few days!

I thought I knew what it was like to be in love, but I was so wrong

Its a crazy, tiring, upsetting thing, and you turn into an emotional wreck, but all I can say about love, is that it makes you feel on top of the world :)

I get up everyday and think, (I dont know how else to put this) - :3

disclaimer: Im really bad with my words

Sign in to follow this